The agency has strived to deploy trade promotion and investment solutions based on the application of information technology, aiming to help Vietnamese companies maintain contact with potential foreign partners and investors to explore collaboration opportunities.
Côte d’Ivoire is Vietnam’s second-largest trading partner and fourth-largest export market in Africa, according to Nguyen Phuc Nam, deputy head of the Asia-Africa Market Department under MoIT.
The value of two-way trade has amounted to more than 1 billion USD per year between 2017 and 2021. Bilateral trade recorded a strong recovery last year, reaching nearly 1.26 billion USD, up 38.7% from 2020.
In particular, Vietnam is currently one of the five largest rice exporters to Ivory Coast, accounting for an average of 30-40% of the African country’s total rice import value.
- Nearly 400,000 Vietnamese SMEs access to digital transformation information
- UK market for VN produce needs to be further unlocked
- PM urges Korean businesses to boost connectivity with Vietnamese firms
- Vietnamese Gov’t launches RCEP action plan
- Digital transformation key for firms to expand export markets: conference
- Vietnamese textile industry working on materials traceability for exports
- The Power Of The Purple Dollar: A Business Case For Web Accessibility
- LAS Ventures to raise Rs 300-crore to develop grade A warehouse, first facility to be ready by November
- Uplifted vista for SMEs in digitalisation and finance accessing
- Hanoi launches voting program to select consumers’ most-favored Vietnamese products
- Advice given to help firms boost exports to American members of CPTPP
- Best Gold IRA Companies: Top 5 Gold Investment Company Reviews 2022
- Acceleration of 4.0 tech to help prepare new job creation
- Grocery Retailers And The Food Market: Trends And Future Prospects
- TRAI conducts 5G readiness tests in Bhopal, Delhi Airport, Bengaluru Metro and Kandla port
- Four At-Home Aligners to Help Get Your Smile Back
- Tata Tele Business Services empowering SMBs with ‘Smart Internet’ to become future-ready
- Transactions in the housing market just got a lot simpler
- Amazon's smart products lead the market even as trust in the company lags
- Our San Diego yacht rentals team is ready to help right now!
MoIT ready to help Vietnamese companies access Côte d'Ivoire market have 322 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.