The event was co-chaired by Minister of National Defense General Phan Van Giang and Minister of Public Security General To Lam.
Speaking at the working session, General Giang affirmed that since their establishment, the Vietnam People's Army and the people's public security force have always been loyal to the Party, State, and people, becoming key forces in the protection of the Fatherland, the national security, and the social order and safety. They have stood side by side in any circumstances to fulfill all assigned mission, contributing to creating a peaceful and stable environment for economic development and safeguarding the people's life.
The two forces have collaborated closely to deal with critical issues of defense and security, while regularly tightening their solidarity to build strength of each force in the national construction and protection cause.
On the occasion of the 77th founding anniversary of the people's public security force, on behalf of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense, General Phan Van Giang wished General To Lam and the public security troops excellent performance of tasks assigned by the Party, State, and people.
In turn, General To Lam recalled outcomes of the coordination between the two ministries over the past time. He underlined that the people's military and the people's public security force have worked well to safeguard the national security and sovereignty, ensure social order and safety, and fight against crimes. The two ministries have collaborated well to provide timely recommendations for the Party and State on ensuring defense-security while giving advice to the Politburo to issue important resolutions on building the Vietnam People's Army and the people's security force.
On behalf of the Party Committee of Central Public Security and the Central Public Security Party Committee, General Lam hoped to boost collaboration and receive assistance from the Ministry of National Defense in the time to come, contributing to building a firm people's public security force and meeting the force's task requirements in the current context.
On the occasion, General To Lam expressed his thank to the Central Military Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and General Phan Van Giang for sending best wishes to the people's public security force on its foundation day.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Vietnam, Cuba enhance collaboration in information-communications
- Liberal MP breaks ranks with party to slam SA lockdown as 'overreaction'
- Lesson of 2018 in mind, BJP looks to win back SC, ST support in MP
- Sports stars lead MND campaign urging PM to find cure for 'horrific' condition
- MND adds more efforts to COVID-19 prevention and control
- Concerning 'pattern' forming of ministers dodging blame for mistakes, says senior Tory MP
- Finally some adults in the room! German MP vows to ‘write new chapter’ with Brexit Britain
- MDOT State Highway Administration Launches New Project To Enhance Bicycle Safety
- Labor MP Linus Power first to voice 'reservations' about Queensland's VAD laws
- Royal Enfield, Levi's Collaborate To Launch New Apparel Collection
- MeitY Startup Hub collaborates with AWS to pep up startup growth and innovation in India
- 'There's nothing sinister': NSW MP speaks out about chat group at centre of foreign interference allegations
- Border community 'praises courage' of regional MP for speaking out against lockdown
- SA Premier defends locking cross-border communities out, as MPs mount pressure to reverse rules
- Zoom aims for video contact centers, whiteboard and collaboration improvements
- Equal funding to MPs, anti-hopping laws, undi18, two-term PM among govt-PH political stability MoU
- Architecture Firm Brings New Structure to Design Workflows With Real-Time Rendering and Virtual Collaboration
- Cross collaboration key to reviving domestic, healthcare tourism, say industry experts
- Young lawyer could make history if successful in replacing long-serving Labor MP
- Laos proposes measures to enhance GMS cooperation amid COVID-19
MND and MPS to enhance collaboration have 616 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.