In his opening speech, Lao Deputy Prime Minister Kikeo Khaykhamphithoune said the event not only enabled participants to share lessons in fighting trans-national crimes and judicial assistance but also helped Laos carry out two national agendas on dealing with economic-financial difficulties and drug issues.
Chief Justice of the Vietnam Supreme People's Court Nguyen Hoa Binh urged judicial agencies of the three countries to further strengthen cooperation as the fight against crimes and the settlement of civil disputes across the border remain complicated.
During the two-day events, delegates are due to look into the implementation of the joint statement of the fifth conference in 2018 and solutions to combat trans-national crimes and offer mutual judicial assistance, thus reaching consensus on the coordination plan in the coming time./.
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 13
- Chinese Support Gives Laos an Edge Over Powerful Neighbor Vietnam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 16
- French court hears Agent Orange case against chemical firms
- Spokesperson: Vietnam to resume several commercial flights with high level of safety
- Google Arts & Culture showcases ‘Wonders of Vietnam’
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 19
- Vietnam makes proposal on building 2021-2022 CLMV Action Plan
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 20
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 13
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 22
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 15
Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia convene sixth court conference have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.