Kredivo, one of the most valuable fintech unicorn in Southeast Asia, has been established in Vietnam since August 2021 through the partnership with VietCredit JSC. Sendo is one of the leading e-commerce platforms of Vietnam, serving millions of customers and sellers in Vietnam every month. This partnership takes Kredivo to the next level in its business journey in Vietnam.
With the simplicity of just 2-clicks, Sendo's customers will be able to seamlessly checkout via Kredivo while allowing these customers to repay in 30 days at 0% or over 3, 6 and 12 months. During the registration process, customers can sign up through the mobile application, and get approval by VietCredit for a credit limit of up to 25 million VND in nearly real-time.
Krishnadas, SVP Business Development of Kredivo, said, "Kredivo aims at solving customers’ needs to access fast and affordable credit, while also supporting merchants in driving higher Gross Merchandise Value. We are delighted to partner with Sendo, one of the leading ecommerce sites in Vietnam."
Ho Minh Tam, CEO of VietCredit Finance JSC, said, "BNPL is becoming a popular purchase method in Southeast Asia. For the domestic market, the low credit card ownership rate will open up many opportunities for VietCredit when participating in this market. VietCredit and Kredivo have strategically partnered with e-commerce platform Sendo to provide financing solutions for the customers, helping them to manage their personal finances when shopping online, and contributing to the development of the domestic e-commerce ecosystem. This is one of the strategies VietCredit has deployed to bring Vietnamese consumers closer to an innovative financial trend, and optimizing the digital financial experience for customers in a seamless way; thereby enhancing VietCredit’s competitive advantage in the market."
Nguyen Hoang Long, Marketplace Director of Sendo, said, "We are delighted to shake hands with a regional pioneer in Southeast Asia's digital payment industry like Kredivo, as well as VietCredit, in order to offer millions of Vietnamese customers and merchants a convenient and affordable choice of payment method."
- Apple And Goldman Sachs To Launch Apple Pay Later, A Buy Now Pay Later Service
- Buy now, pay later services bring in new code of conduct
- Apple Planning ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Service in Partnership With Goldman Sachs: Report
- Apple, Goldman Sachs working on Apple Pay 'buy now, pay later' service
- Buy now pay later services set to soar
- Apple, Goldman Sachs planning 'buy now, pay later' service: Bloomberg News
- Will Buy Now, Pay Later Services Continue To Grow? Retail Experts Weigh In
- Apple could be launching its own Buy Now, Pay Later service
- Apple developing new ‘Apple Pay Later’ service to let customers buy any Apple Pay purchases in monthly installments
- Apple plans 'buy now, pay later' service - Bloomberg
- Apple plans ‘buy now, pay later’ service – Bloomberg
- Investor frenzy in 'buy now pay later' as Australians wipe billions of dollars off credit card debt
- One in five consumers using buy now, pay later miss payments, ASIC says
- Amazon Pay Later Reaches 2 Million Customer Sign-Ups Since Launch in India
- Report: Apple working on new financing service called 'Apple Pay Later'
- Apple is working on a Klarna-rival called Apple Pay Later to help you buy things without paying for them yet, report claims
- 'Apple Pay Later' could impact credit card industry more than Apple Card
- 'Apple Pay Later' reports send potential rival shares tumbling
- apple: Apple's potential 'buy now, pay later' plan sends sector tumbling
- Apple Working on 'Apple Pay Later' Feature With Monthly Installments for Apple Pay Purchases
Kredivo and VietCredit provide “Buy Now Pay Later” service on Sendo have 567 words, post on ven.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.