HCMC will deploy electronic one-stop information system for handling administrative procedures
Today, speaking at the national online conference on the preliminary review of 6 months of implementing Project 06 on developing the application of population data, identification and electronic authentication for national digital transformation in the 2022-2025 period with a vision to 2030, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Duong Anh Duc emphasized that the Government’s Project 06 is implemented when the southern metropolis is determined to implement the digital transformation program for the building of the smart city, and putting into operation the shared data warehouse, all of which have facilitated the implementation of the Project 06.
There are 403 online public services at level 3, and level 4 in HCMC and 25 essential public services under the Government’s Project 06.
According to Vice Chairman Duong Anh Duc, with the aim to improve the quality of administrative procedures, provide online public services and implement the Project 06, Ho Chi Minh City is mobilizing all resources to deploy the information system for settling administrative procedures in the city. This system is expected to be completed in October 2022.
While using this system, people are not required to re-declare the information already in the National Database on the Population but they just only use their identity account while processing online public services.
The implementation of this system is conducted under the Project 06 and it aims to improve the quality of administrative reform in association with the city's digital transformation with the orientation towards building a digital government and a digital government of the municipal People’s Committee, said Mr. Duong Anh Duc.
The Vice Chairman also mentioned some difficulties and suggestions related to the implementation of the Project 06.
Specifically, the registration of an account to use public services currently requires the registrant to use a phone sim as the main subscriber whereas many people still use unofficial subscribers; therefore, many people have hardly had public service accounts.
Ho Chi Minh City also recommended that the public service portal should have a more intuitive and easy-to-search interface. In addition, currently, those who were born outside of Vietnam and naturalized persons who don't have precise information about their places of birth and hometown are not able to fill in their information correctly, affecting the issuance of citizen identification and identification code.
By Mai Hoa – Translated by Anh Quan
- Congress should stop the Trump administration from shutting down one of the military's most valuable lifelines
- HCMC Smart City Operation Center to receive VND34 billion
- HCMC operation center for smart city to operate this April
- HCMC aiming at smooth digital transformation process
- Trump Wants To Force More Immigrants To Submit More Personal Information, Including Eye Scans And DNA
- To Stop the Eviction Tsunami, We Need Online Chats
- Stop involving traditional rulers in politics — Igbos cry out
- Joe Biden says he won't use the military 'as a prop or private militia' in pointed dig at Trump - before slamming the President for stopping in-person election security briefings for Congress
- Protests erupt in upstate New York over video showing a black man, 41, suffocating to death in March after cops put a hood over his head and pressed his face down until he stopped breathing
- Why are so many businesses appealing for help from the PM?
- AI-Challenge seeking smart traffic solutions
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 16
- ARE COVID-19 DEATHS IN CM’S HOMETOWN BEING UNDER-REPORTED?
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 2
- Strengthening competitiveness of SMEs
- Trump Vows to 'Go In and Take Care' of Portland if Mayor Wheeler 'Doesn't Get Control' of City
- PM approves US$116 mln investment in ID card project
- MIC blocks 21 million pre-activated SIM cards
HCMC to deploy one-stop information system for handling administrative procedure have 602 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.