Hanoi (VNA) – Chairman of the People Committee of Ho Chi Minh City and Vice Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Phan Van Mai hosted a reception for the new Consul General of Belarus in Ho Chi Minh City, Ruslan Varankov, on August 9.
During the meeting, Mai expressed the belief that the opening of the Belarus ian Consulate General in HCM City will contribute to fostering cooperation between the two countries and their localities, affirming that the municipal authority will create favourable conditions for the mission’s operation.
He suggested the two countries strengthen cooperation in terms of trade, investment, culture, education and tourism, which he said will be a foundation for further developing the Vietnam – Belarus relations in general and between HCM City and Belarusian localities in particular.
Regarding the Belarusian Prime Minister’s visit to Vietnam slated for late this year, Mai said HCM City will be honoured to welcome the Belarusian leader.
Regarding the cooperative relationship between HCM City and Minsk city of Belarus, the official proposed that the two sides select specific items to carry out in the framework of the cooperation programme between the two localities in the 2020-2025 period.
For his part, Varankov affirmed that his country considers Vietnam one of its important partners in the region, and wishes to develop a strategic partnership with the Southeast Asian nation.
The opening of the Belarusian Consulate General in the Vietnamese southern hub is a testament to the importance of cooperation with Vietnam, particularly in the context of the two countries celebrating the 30th anniversary of their diplomatic ties, he noted.
The diplomat also suggested the two sides early discuss cooperation programmes in public transport and infrastructure construction./.
- Learn How to Tie a Tie
- Small Town vs. Big City Life
- Boost Your Self Esteem
- Rocket Mom Shops New York City
- Top 5 Most Romantic Cities In The World
- Big City Baby
- City of Heroes-This Game is Freakin' Awesome
- Escape to the Old City: St. Augustine, Florida
- NYT Boosts Investors’ Campaign for More Immigrant Workers, Consumers
- Menâ€™s Ties UK â€“ Classic and Preppy
- Board votes to boost Oklahoma lawmaker's pay 35% to $47,500
- Chem Dry Carpet Cleaning Salt Lake City Utah
- Tapped Out Local Real Estate Values Force Many Investors To Look Elsewhere
- Cairo - Shopping in the City of the Dead
- Iraklion Greece: A City on the Island of Crete
- A Look into Sociology
- What to Look for When Hiring an Outsourcing Company in the Philippines
- 5 Cities Much Hotter Than Orlando- Florida
- Business Cards That Boost Your Sales
- Indian Fashion Retailers Looking To Thrive
HCM City looks to boost ties with Belarus have 440 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.