Many consumers have joined a promotion fair, which is displaying products under the One Commune, One Product (OCOP) program, farm produce, regional specialties, and processed foods.
The Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2022 is taking place at AEON MALL Long Bien until August 7, with the participation of 80 OCOP manufacturers from 19 provinces and cities.
|Local consumers attend the shopping mall in Long Bien District, Hanoi. Photo: HPA|
Participating provinces included Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Cao Bang, Nghe An, Thai Nguyen, Ninh Binh, Lao Cai, Lang Son, Bac Kan, Hoa Binh, Bac Giang, Hung Yen, Ha Giang, Thanh Hoa, Binh Dinh, Quang Nam, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Duong, Quang Ngai.
During the fair, enterprises in Hanoi and other provinces display and introduce 500 lines of farm produce, regional specialties, processed foods, and OCOP products rated with three stars or more.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the fair, Bui Duy Quang, Deputy Director of of Hanoi Center for Investment Promotion – Trade – Tourism (HPA), said the event is an important trade promotion activity to effectively enhance local brands and business cooperation as well as affirm tthe close cooperation between the city and AEON Group in helping local suppliers to introduce quality products to consumers.
"It makes it easier for domestic companies to increase business activities and connect with AEON’s distribution system in Vietnam and around the world, thus contributing to the recovery and development of production and business," Quang emphasized.
Nakagawa Tetsuyuki, General Director of AEON MALL Vietnam stated that AEON always strives to promote the consumption of Vietnamese products as well as exports to the Japanese market.
"We had several memoranda of understanding with the Vietnamese Government, and the number of transactions is increasing significantly year by year. We hope this fair will accelerate these efforts and bring quality goods to consumers in Hanoi and the northern region," said Nakagawa Tetsuyuki.
The second trade fair is expected to take place at AEON MALL Ha Dong from August 18 to 21.
The fairs are part of collaboration activities between the city and AEON Group in supporting local businesses to introduce and promote products as well as to seek partners, cooperation opportunities, market expansion, and access to AEON's retail sales and distribution system in Vietnam and globally.
The activities are expected to contribute to the attainment of export values of US$500 million in 2021 and $1 billion by 2025 of Vietnamese goods through the AEON system.
- Hanoi supports farm produce consumption
- Hanoi pilots online night market model for sales of OCOP products
- Agriculture groups open up to online training courses
- Hanoi intensifies COVID-19 control measures amid rising infections
- The six COVID hotbeds in Hanoi
- New school-year ceremony to be held online in Hanoi
- Hanoi attracts over 840 million USD in FDI in eight months
- 45-day social distancing has hurt Hanoi's economy but public health has been protected
- US, Vietnam ink deal to build embassy campus in Hanoi
- Measures sought to remove obstacles in agricultural trade
- Automatic fare collection system for Hanoi urban railway delivered to Vietnam
- Reasons for comfort despite unemployment increasing in August: Mahesh Vyas, CMIE
- Vietnam presents fruit map at largest EU fair
- NA Standing Committee considers allocation of 2022 State expenditures
- Pollsters Divided on DeSantis' Lead Against 2022 Democrat Challengers
- Vote For Sean Streicher, Meg McNamara In State Fair Milkshake Competition
- South West Monsoon rainfall deficit extends to August
- Centre raises fair price of sugar cane
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2022 underway until August 7 have 552 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.