They handed over more than 180 gifts, each worth USD 20, to support those hit by COVID-19, Vietnamese war veterans and wounded soldiers in Sihanoukville city.
Vice Chairman of Ward 3, Sihanoukville city Yuok Sopheak pledged to continue offering all possible support to those of Vietnamese origin in the locality, thus contributing to the traditional friendship between the two countries.
Vietnamese Consul General in Preah Sihanouk Vu Ngoc Ly also lauded the association, philanthropists and Vietnamese workers in the province for their contributions to the solidarity and friendship between those of Vietnamese origin and the host community.
- Religious officials visit Supreme Patriarch on “Vu lan” festival
- Vietnam Buddhist Sangha suggests virtual Vu Lan gatherings
- Vietnamese film wins prize at Locarno International Film Festival
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 23
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 14
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 17
- 7 Nigerians among 11 nabbed for scams worth $5.2 million
Gifts for needy Vietnamese in Cambodia on Vu Lan festival have 152 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.