Presided over by Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, the hybrid event brought together cabinet members, representatives from Party and National Assembly's committees, local administrations, industry leaders, and businesses.
It is also an opportunity for the two sides to discuss how the global uncertainties are impacting the country's socio-economic growth, and chalk out ways to boost production for a faster and more sustainable economic recovery and development.
Addressing the event, the PM said thanks to tireless efforts over the last two years, Vietnam has managed to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, with stable macro-economy, inflation under control and positive economic growth, and others.
The conference is held for the Government to learn about private enterprises' losses and challenges facing them during the two years of the pandemic and honor the business community for having made contributions to the country at the time of hardship, Chinh said.
Urging for the development of an independent, self-reliant and globally-integrated economy with a strong business community, the PM said participants must come together to evaluate the private sector's two-year performance and put forward recommendations for the business community to develop and mature healthily, contributing to the fast and sustainable socio-economic growth.
- ECB cuts interest rates to zero amid fears of fresh economic crash
- 2020 looks set to be a tough year for the American trucking industry
- ASEAN looks to strengthen tourism ties with China, Japan and RoK
- Government unveils $12b infrastructure boost, much of it focused on roads and rail
- Gulf states prepare to ramp up economic sanctions against Qatar
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau conference promotes regional and international trade potentials
- IMF urges G20 to take 'bold action' on global economy
- How feasible are Ed Miliband’s pledges?
- UK retail sales: while politicians campaigned, the voters shopped
- The moment David Cameron lost the 2015 general election
- Austerity, low productivity and shrinking growth – it’s the stupid economy
- The strange modelling used to sell company tax cuts
- Japan drives down yen as FTSE falls again
- Full text of the 2019 Spending Review - what Sajid Javid just announced
- U.S. consumer spending rises; wage growth slows in second quarter
- It will take another crisis for governments to step up to the spending plate
- Donors pledge Lebanon over $11 billion for reconstruction
- $30BN Loan: Interrogating the issues
- We can hope for a positive close from here to end of the year: S Krishna Kumar, Sundaram Mutual
- Ex-Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker who raised interest rates to historic highs in the early 1980s to fight rampant inflation dies aged 92
G2B conference looks to boost economic recovery have 408 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.