Nam Hai Dinh Vu Port in Hai Phong city. (Photo: VNA)
This is one of the factors that make the demand for logistics real estate increase sharply, it said.
A survey by Savills Vietnam showed that Vietnam’s logistics industry is enjoying significant growth due to the development of the national economy, and the manufacturing and e-commerce sectors.
According to a report on the emerging market logistics index released earlier this year by Agility, a leading logistics and transportation service provider in 2022, Vietnam ranks 11th among the world's top 50 emerging markets, only behind Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand in the Association of Southeast Asia Nations.
Vietnam’s transport and logistics market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% in the 2021-2026 period. The Vietnamese government encourages enterprises manufacturing and attracts investment by establishing industrial and economic zones. Despite challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic, this industry still thrives thanks to opportunities brought about by domestic production and consumption, economic growth, free trade agreements (FTAs) and the e-commerce boom.
According to Matthew Powell, Director of Savills Hanoi, Vietnam is a destination for many businesses in the manufacturing and logistics sectors, especially before the development of the e-commerce industry. This is coupled with an increased demand for high quality industrial real estate.
Currently, many businesses find it difficult in the search for locations for their factories and warehouses. Industrial parks and warehouse logistics, especially around big cities like Hanoi, have high occupancy rates even up to nearly 100% in many places. The supply of industrial real estate is falling to keep up with the demand of enterprises.
This offers an opportunity for international real estate developers to invest in Vietnam, he said.
Many investors are seizing the opportunity to launch products that are suitable for the market, therefore, the supply shortage will soon be resolved in the coming months, Powell said.
- Developers eager to cultivate funding in industrial real estate
- Vietnam’s supporting industries seeking incentives
- IXT released report on Vietnam's insurance consumers
- Vietnam picking up slack as hub for chips
- Home Buyers’ Down Payments Are Coming Back Down To Earth
- Average housing prices up 3-10% in July-September; office rent rises up to 13%
- Furnished Apartment-Rental Firm Landing Restructures, Lays Off 110 Employees
- 1,000-ha urban area to HCMC's east to welcome residents by year end
- Domestic gold price too higher than world market
- Is there money to be made in defence? Ravi Dharamshi is here to guide
- Where To Find Cheapest Gas In Venice As Prices Fall
- Builders 'modernise' old office buildings
- The Fed Might Just Break the Global Economy
- Myre Capital has raised Rs 70 crore for its latest commercial property in Bangalore
- He Inherited a New Orleans Jazz Institution. What Does He Owe?
- Maintaining Brand Equity In Challenging Economic Times
- Weekly Horoscope 25 September to 1 October 2022: Check predictions for all zodiac signs | - Times of India
- CA Gas Prices Rising Again: Highest, Lowest Prices In Venice
- Unemployment hits 5.3% in August
- Airport planning must ensure financial feasibility, efficiency
Demand for logistics real estate increases sharply: Savills Vietnam have 501 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.