The defense chief made the request at a working session with the two departments on the implementation of and disbursement for the MND's programs and projects on August 4.
At the working session, representatives of the two departments reported that the MND's disbursement rates in the first seven months of this year were higher than the national ones on average.
In order to speed up the disbursement, the MND has issued a number of documents to adjust dozens of projects with low disbursement or inability to be fully disbursed to allocate the capital for new projects signed by the Prime Minister for the 2021-2025 period and approved by the MND for investment in 2022.
In his concluding speech, General Giang lauded the two departments and the MND's relevant agencies for thoroughly grasping their duties and active implementation of State and Government-assigned plans. He also praised them for giving timely recommendations to the MND leaders to direct units in the whole military to carry out tasks and put forth the disbursement of public investment capital in 2022.
Regarding the speeding up of disbursement, General Giang asked relevant agencies and units to regularly update the progress of projects and disbursement, make specific reports on difficulties facing each project to the MND leaders to direct the settlement.
Inspection, supervision, and audit work should be implemented strictly to ensure the publicity and transparency of capital disbursed for projects.
The defense minister also stressed budget priority to urgent missions, such as disease and disaster prevention, search and rescue.
He also asked relevant units to review the feasibility of procurement and production of technical equipment, and reallocate capital between lowly-disbursed and possibly-disbursed projects in the year.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Pentagon’s list of military projects gives no hint of which ones will lose out to Trump’s border wall
- Shanahan gets sympathy not scorn from House committee even as they clash over Trump’s defense budget
- Ministers delay decision on £27billion worth of HS2 spending
- Cracks in NATO alliance on full display as ministers mark 70th anniversary in Washington
- Circling the wagons? Putin urges 'drastic upgrade' to Russia's military
- Is Gavin Newsom Right to Slow Down California’s High-Speed Train?
- Calls for high-speed 350km/h bullet train from Melbourne to Sydney
- Underwater mountains could be discovered by project mapping sea floor
- Canada’s Conservatives Make Joint Missile Defense With US A National Security Priority
- Egypt Appoints Military Officer as Transportation Minister
- Russian defense ministry boasts about revived military power
- House Republicans stake out a privacy defense on Trump's tax returns
- Italy's leaders spar over high-speed rail project
- High-speed tunnel project divides Italy's ruling populists
- Thousands of drivers urge Theresa May to axe HS2 and invest in crumbling roads
- French President Emmanuel Macron urges Europeans to 'take back control' and avoid Brexit 'trap'
- Expect defense to again be Michigan State's strong suit in 2019
- ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True U.F.O. Story. Here It Is.
- Calif. To Use Cap And Trade To Pay For High-Speed Rail
- Defense Tech Startup Founded by Trump’s Most Prominent Silicon Valley Supporters Wins Secretive Military AI Contract
Defense Minister urges speeding up disbursement for major projects have 507 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.