During the visit, General Giang directly inspected the construction progress of the project and listened to reports delivered by the investor and the contractors about the results of the first phase of the project.
Speaking at the working session with the investors and contractors, General Giang praised the collaboration among relevant agencies and functional organs of the defense ministry to ensure the project's progress. He underlined that the project is significantly meaningful in terms of history and culture; therefore, he urged the investors to continue disseminating the importance of the project to relevant units and agencies, implementing the work in close line with legal regulations on managing construction investment and bidding, and avoiding wastefulness.
Also, the defense minister required the contractors to ensure regulations of occupational safety and the construction's quality as required.
* The same day, General Giang worked with Army Corps 12 (Truong Son Construction Corporation).
At the meeting with the unit's leadership, Senior Colonel Nguyen Huu Ngoc, Commander of the corps, briefed the defense minister on the unit's military-defense tasks and business activities in the past years and in the first half of 2022.
Accordingly, the corps strived its best to fulfill all assigned tasks and ensure stable income for laborers while enhancing scientific and technological research, contributing to improving the corporate governance and management quality.
On behalf of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense, General Giang applauded efforts of the corps' Party Committee and Chain-of-Command for serious implementation of higher levels' resolutions and directives on military-defense missions and major projects of the country.
He urged the unit's leadership to continue directing their affiliates to promote the heroic traditions of Truong Son soldiers, complete the business plan in 2022 and the restructuring project as approved by the defense ministry.
In addition, the defense minister asked the corps to maintain high combat readiness, promptly deal with unexpected situations, and maintain solidarity and stability in their unit. He noted that the unit's personnel should pay much attention to improving effectiveness, ensuring safety, developing socio-economy in line with reinforcing defense-security.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijani defense minister holds meeting with command staff of army
- Defense leaders inspect units
- UK Defense Secretary Opens All Military Combat Roles to Women
- Deputy Defense Minister receives US Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Discovering enthralling Vietnamese history with 6 finest museums in Hanoi
- German Army's Newest Assault Rifles Fail Tests Amid Equipment Shortages – Report
- Defense Ministry’s leader congratulates Vietnamese tank contingent
- EU greenlights new wave of military projects, secret agents training
- Outcomes of defense external affairs reviewed
- Belarus to adjust national defense plan in 2019
- Defense leaders work with units
- Vietnam promotes defense cooperation with EU and Thailand
- Thanks to Brexit, the European army is on its way
- Pentagon Mulling Over Military Infrastructure in Czech Republic
- Vietnam, US step up defense ties
- Defense Ministry works with functional units on level-two field hospitals
- Military deputies gather ahead of Party Central Committee’s meeting
- A history of Plymouth through its buildings
- Military women carry out gratitude activities in Central provinces
- 'The Oracle' shares his love of area's history and extensive knowledge of 'Lanson'
Defense minister inspects Vietnam Military History Museum’s project and Army Corps 2 have 516 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.