This provides an opportunity for the city to seek important partners, establish in-depth relations, promote economic and cultural development, and strengthen international cooperation in personnel training and equipment supplies, Vu told Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Quang during their working session in Da Nang.
According to the Deputy Minister, Da Nang has closely coordinated with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and central agencies to successfully organise multiple international events.
It has also joined efforts to protect Vietnam's sovereignty over its sea and islands, especially Hoang Sa island district of Da Nang city, he said, noting that the National Border Committee will continue to support Da Nang in this regard through training courses.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will also further assist the city to seek partners and attract foreign investors, Vu noted.
For his part, Quang stressed Da Nang always regards economic and cultural diplomacy and the protection of sea and island sovereignty a key task.
Da Nang has set up friendship and cooperation relations with 46 localities in 21 countries and territories, with hundreds of agreements signed, he said.
- Global Mobile Remittance and Domestic P2P Transfer Business and Investment Opportunities Databook 2018
- Americas Mobile Remittance and Domestic P2P Transfer Business and Investment Opportunities Databook 2018
- Asia Pacific Mobile Remittance and Domestic P2P Transfer Business and Investment Opportunities Databook 2018
- Americas Mobile Commerce Business and Investment Opportunities Databook 2018
- NPD Group seeks IDA help for potential $19.7 million HQ renovation
- Apple part of group seeking to buy Toshiba's memory chip business for $18 billion
- Robinhood announces major update, makes investing on mobile even easier
- SK Group invests $1 billion in Vingroup, becoming strategic partner
- Challenges And Opportunities for China in the Semiconductor Industry
- Vanguard aims to bring low-cost investing to China as the country eases its restrictions
- CMGI Buys Majority Stake of Compaq's Altavista
- 'Money talks': A $1.2 trillion fund manager is about to pull investment from companies that won't act on climate change
- AMD Has An Opportunity To Capitalize In The Consumer Market
- The company investing its way to zero emission transport
- OPINION Think Twice Before Investing in Bitcoins
- U.S. Crypto Crackdown Begins? Bitcoin Exchanges Face Major New York Probe
- As Pokemon Go launches in new countries, police starts issuing safety warnings
- Grishin Robotics Has $25 Million to Invest in Robot Startups
- Economic and political factors affecting global software outsourcing in five supplier countries
- Microsoft seeks to boost philanthropy in India
Countries, major groups seek investment opportunities in Da Nang have 387 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.