The ritual is held every year on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, when the Chut people finish sowing seeds in holes on their land.
They perform the ritual to tell genies and their ancestors about their work. They also pray for lush fields, fruitful orchards, good health, and good fortune.
The holding of the "Filling the Holes" ritual aims to preserve, promote, and pass on folkloric customs and traditional rituals. At the same time, it contributes to preserving and promoting the traditional cultural values of the Chut ethnic minority group, towards them becoming typical cultural tourism products.
On the occasion, presented 46 gift sets (including gifts and cash) were presented to Chut ethnic minority households./.
- Partition, 70 years on: Salman Rushdie, Kamila Shamsie and other writers reflect
- On patrol with the Hindu vigilantes who would kill to protect India's cows
- Opinion: Cultural influence does not preclude diversity
- 16 little things that would make us clutch Destiny 2 even closer to our warm and loving chests
- Skyrim Sidequest – The Silver Hand
- Opinion: Xbox 360 'Big In Japan' Factors?
Chut ethnic minority celebrate “Filling the Holes” ritual have 174 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.