At the Partnership MoU signing ceremony, BUV and Bond University jointly agreed on articulation programs in business, international tourism and hotel management at the bachelor level, and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
At the bachelor level, students will complete 2 years at BUV, then transfer and continue their studies at Bond University for 16 months. For the MBA program, students complete the master’s program at BUV and continue to study for additional 8 months at Bond University in Gold Coast, Australia to receive the Master degree issued by Bond University.
The MoU signing ceremony between BUV and Bond University was organized on the campus of BUV
Ms. Jen Bahen, Counselor for Education and Research, Australian Embassy, said: "The deep and personal people-to-people links between Australia and Viet Nam are a huge part of the Australia – Viet Nam story. I often make the point that our bilateral relationship is fundamentally underpinned by these people–to–people links. In addition to our deep personal connections, education is a critical pillar of our bilateral relationship, and it is one of our greatest assets. Our knowledge partnership is an area of great dynamism, supported by two-way cooperation and collaboration between education institutions and government at all levels. Cooperation between universities and other institutions in Australia and Viet Nam takes place on many fronts, from education and technology to innovation and skills development. I am very proud to see Australian institutions like Bond University not only expanding excellent education programs, but also making a contribution to Viet Nam's growth and development through upskilling and training."
Prof. Ray Gordon, BUV Vice Chancellor & President, said: "The signing of the MoU aims to focus on the collaboration between BUV and Bond University in both academic and non-academic endeavors, providing the opportunity for BUV students to study at Bond University on a full transfer, a partial exchange, or study abroad basis. Bond University’s students also have the opportunity to study at BUV on the same basis. The universities will offer partnerships in curriculum development, academic exchange, and collaborative research endeavors."
Mr. Lau Najari, International Regional Manager, Bond University, said: "Bond University is the first leading private non-profit university in Australia to have a great reputation and impressive rankings globally. All its revenue has been used for reinvestment in state–of–the–art teaching and learning facilities and all premium services to our students. Every single student receives the highest attention and the best support from all our teams. They are well equipped with realistic knowledge and required skills by joining work integrated learning programs, internships and doing projects with our industry partners. With strong connections with industry, we are proud to train the next generation of leaders to face the challenges presented by an uncertain and disruptive world. Therefore, Bond University was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other universities in Australia for sixteen years in a row."
- SECP signs MoU with International Islamic University to boost financial literacy
- KPMG Qatar, AFG College sign MoU to sharpen competitive edge of students
- Portfolio Institute signs MoU with CISI
- Bringing a world-class education to Vietnam
- Vietnam plays important role in Japan’s CPTPP strategy
- The University Of New South Wales: Excellence in Teaching & Research
- Vietnam and US universities enhance cooperation Most Recent News
- Vietnam - Singapore: Comprehensive Connectivity
- Bulgaria, Vietnam ink MoU on defence cooperation
- Vietnam, RoK pledge to advance relations
- President’s visit opens new horizon in Vietnam-Germany partnership
- Nigeria: Lagos Signs MoU to Collate Data of PWDs
- Swedish Transport Institute signs research MoU with QU
- Vietnam: Specific Focus of UK in Asia Pacific
- How Alfie Evans became the latest weapon in the conservative attack on universal health care
- One day left to vote for Vietnam’s Pham Huong at Miss Universe
- Vietnam to sign Miss Universe contract
- Vietnam-Norway: 40 Years of Firm Cooperation
- City says will support Fulbright University Vietnam
- IPH now a member of Transdisciplinary University research partnership ecosystem
British University Vietnam and Bond University sign MoU have 648 words, post on ven.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.