Notably, the team won a half of this category's total gold medals.
In addition, as of the end of the day, the Vietnamese chess team topped the medal tally, with 10 golds, much higher than the target of three gold medals set for this Games.
They were followed by the Philippines with eight golds, and host Indonesia with six golds.
According to head coach Le Hien Thuc, Vietnamese players can win more gold medals in the final round of the blitz chess category on August 5, with a total of 12 sets of medals to be awarded.
- The Spirit of the Olympic Games Can Create Momentum and Gold Medals in Your Networking Business
- After the Olympic Games - The Final Standings
- Beijing Olympic Games Football Event Preview
- Pakistan Wins Gold Medal in 1960 Olympics Men's Hockey
- Top 6 Significant Board Games
- Olympic Summer Games - XXIX, Beijing 2008 - Michael Phelps' Quest For Gold
- Beijing - USA Basketball Team Regains the Gold Medal
- NBA Playoffs Key to Settle on US Olympic Team
- Victory of Pakistan Hockey Team in Champions Trophy 1994 Lahore
- Pakistan Wins Gold Medal in 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Men's Hockey
- Phelps' 8 Gold Medals Could Net Him $100 Million in Future Income
- NFL Situation Spotlight #51 - Teams Coming Off a Clutch Win
- Fantasy Football-Dream Team - Win the Prize Money and Make Profits by Picking the Winning Team
- Tennessee Volunteers - Home of the Top Female Athletes For Basketball
- Beijing Olympics 400m Hurdles - Runner Angelo Taylor Wins Gold Medal
- Missouri Tigers 2008 College Football Team Preview
- Tips on Buying the Baseball Team Trophies
- Guatemala Soccer Team Overview
- Top Four Reasons Why the 2016 Olympics Must Be in Rio De Janiero, Brazil
- Sports Trophies
ASEAN Para Games 2022: Vietnamese chess team tops medal tally have 260 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.