FJCCIA representatives along with key important figures in ASEAN – Japan cooperation including Ambassador of Japan to ASEAN Akira Chiba, President of the Economic Research Institute of ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) Professor Hidetoshi Nishimura and Chairman of Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Sasaki Nobuhiko attended the meeting.
At the dialogue, Secretary-General Dato Lim highlighted ASEAN's strategies to attain economic resilience in the post-pandemic world by leveraging on trade openness, digital transformation, and sustainability.
He also welcomed closer engagements with Japanese businesses to increase trade and investment activities and deepen collaboration in technology transfer, digital up-skilling, and re-skilling for MSMEs and introduction of green technologies in ASEAN.
Shimada Shinichiro, Chairman of FJCCIA and the President of Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry Philippines, Inc., provided his updates and recommendations on the implementation of ASEAN Comprehensive Recovery Framework in 2022.
The annual dialogue took place in the hybrid format after two consecutive years of holding it online from 2020 to 2021. The FJCCIA represents more than 7,310 Japanese businesses and investors operating in ASEAN member states./.
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Wednesday (Dec1)
- ASEAN, UNICEF hold workshop on financing responses to disasters, shocks
- Vietnam, RoK conduct consultation on ASEAN-RoK relationship coordination
- Moon speech to Asean stresses regional collaboration on Covid crisis
- Indonesian official encourages ASEAN to become hub for mRNA-based vaccine production
- Nat’l foreign affairs conference stresses need to safeguard Fatherland early, from afar
- ASEAN, UNICEF hold workshop on financing responses to natural disasters
- Why I Have Private Aviation Provider Wheels Up As A Strong Buy
- Govt backs information as public good
- Asset Owners Need To Take Responsibility For System-Level Risks
- 'It has to be reformed': Radical plan to overhaul private health insurance
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Friday (Dec 10)
- A Slow Ride Toward the Future of Public Transportation
- The Towers Came Down, and With Them the Promise of Public Housing
- Patti Grace Smith, Champion of Private Space Travel, Dies at 68
- Is private health insurance headed for the emergency ward?
- The fundamental shifts we need to make to decarbonise New Zealand
- Supreme Court boosts religious schools seeking public aid
- Mounting evidence highlights the importance of Covid-19 boosters
- Biden vowed to close federal private prisons, but prison companies are finding loopholes to keep them open
ASEAN chief highlights need for closer public-private collaboration have 399 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.