He asked the Government to send the dossier of the draft law to the N.A. Committee for Economic Affairs and the N.A. Standing Committee before September 1 to seek feedback from full-time legislators.
The MoNRE should work harder to build reports on economic, social, environmental impacts as well as impacts on national defense and security, and the domestic business environment.
Apart from the document, relevant laws need to be adjusted too, Hue stressed, adding that the N.A. Committee for Economic Affairs and the MoNRE should play the key role to help the legislature and the government mobilize contributions of people and scientists to the bill.
Emphasizing the significance of the communication work, the top legislator assigned the Committee for Economic Affairs to coordinate with the N.A. General Secretary to sketch out a project in this regard.
MoNRE Minister Tran Hong Ha said opinions of groups affected are being collected to serve the amendment, adding that the ministry has also reviewed more than 100 land-related laws during the law building.
- Joint parliamentary committee split over draft data privacy law, govt access
- Iowa school mask ban lawsuit amended as feds investigate law
- Noida: Twin towers built as per law, says Supertech chairman; to file review petition against SC order | Noida News - Times of India
- Maha govt. to amend cooperative societies act
- Australia Passes Landmark Law Requiring Tech Firms to Pay for Content as Facebook Restores News Pages
- Panel on direct tax laws to look into cross-verification of financial transactions, data sharing
- Vietnam to amend 10 laws to further facilitate investment and business activities
- Queen furious at SNP law impacting her lands in Scotland - royal lawyers ordered to act
- Bill to Fast-track Land Acquisition Passed, Amid Opposition Walkout from Haryana Assembly
- FFA boss fumes at 'disrespectful' English FA for voting against Australia's 2023 World Cup bid
- 1789 Amendment Is Ratified But Now the Debate Begins
- CIDCO starts geo-tagging land parcels in Navi Mumbai
- 5 Takeaways From The San Francisco 49ers’ Blockbuster NFL Draft Trade With The Miami Dolphins
- U.S. reconciliation energy bill slowed by flurry of Republican amendments
- Texas governor signs 'heartbeat' abortion ban into law
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Passes Resolution Against Farm Laws; Opposition MLAs Stage Walkout
- 'Anti-Google law' is pro-Kakao and Naver as big fees avoided
- After Florida shooting, support for stricter gun control laws reaches new high in poll
- US Justice Department Looks to Sharpen Computer Crime Law
- Odisha amends 65-year-old urban development Act
Amendments to draft revised land law expected to be done in 2023: N.A. Chairman have 390 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.