Khoi had meetings with Alexander Ruppel, Deputy Governor of Krasnodar Region, and Maxim Slyusarev, deputy mayor of its capital Krasnodar City, during which the two sides talked about potential for stronger economic partnership.
Both sides agreed to double efforts to boost cooperation, with a more practical and effective approach, in the fields of agriculture, food production, textile and garment and wood processing.
The Vietnamese diplomat said he stands ready to host business-to-business meetings, both in-person and virtually, for Vietnamese and Russian enterprises to explore each other's strengths.
He voiced his hope that local administration will allow Vietnamese people to contribute more to the socio-economic development in Krasnodar, and invited leaders of Krasnodar Region and City to visit Vietnam for direct discussion with Vietnamese firms.
Ruppel, for his part, said he welcomes Vietnamese companies to invest and promote foreign trade in the region, while Slyusarev asked for Khoi's help to establish sister-city relationship with a city in Vietnam.
- Why Russian Women Seek Husbands Abroad
- Allah Economics
- India Ambassador Praises House for Outsourcing U.S. College Jobs to Indians
- The Power of Media: Russian Perspective
- The Finest Russian Women Still Want American Men. Why?.
- Economic Eye on Dubai
- Identity And Access Management Market Will Witness Enhanced Demand In Energy Sector Till 2022
- Russia Expresses Interest in Nuclear Energy Projects in Cuba
- Analyzing This: Where Do You Think I Went Wrong?
- What is a 'Mail Order Bride?'
- Putin is on a victory lap of the Middle East
- Analysis: Putin is on a victory lap of the Middle East
- Bolivia's Morales Makes First Slip
- Venezuela and China to Negotiate on Global Trade Pact Concerning Energy
- House on the Sand
- The Home Field Advantage
- The New Middle East Is Very Like the Old
- About Buying Fly Fishing Flies Online
- A Sub-Prime Economy?
Ambassador seeks enhanced economic ties with Russian region have 289 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.