The four students are Nguyen Viet Phong, a 12th grader from Le Hong Phong High School for the Gifted in Ho Chi Minh City; Tran Duc Minh, a 12th grader from Bien Hoa High School for the Gifted in Ha Nam province; Phan Xuan Hanh, a 12th grader from Ha Tinh High School for the Gifted; and Pham Nguyen Minh Tuan, a 11th grader from the High School for the Gifted of Natural Sciences under the University of Natural Sciences, Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
This is the second time that all Vietnamese members have won the gold medal at the competition, after the first one in 2020.
IChO 2022 was hosted by China from July 8 to 18 with the participation of 326 contestants from 84 countries and territories. The Vietnamese students competed online at the Hanoi National University of Education.
Also according to the Ministry of Education and Training, four Vietnamese students participating in the International Biology Olympiad 2022 (IBO 2022) clinched one silver and three bronze medals. IBO 2022 was held in Armenia from July 10 to 18 with the participation of 231 contestants from 63 nations and territories and three countries as observers.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnamese photographers win gold prizes at international competition
- Prizes for all six Vietnamese students at int’l science Olympiad
- Vietnam wins gold medals at In't photo contest
- Lincoln-Way Central Students Win National Art Award
- 10 memorable matches in Vietnamese football history
- Việt Nam grabs gold medals at In't photo contest
- Vietnamese photo receives nomination in SkyPixel Aerial Photo contest
- Armenia PM’s bloc wins by landslide in snap polls
- Winter Olympic sports season produced pain, farewells, stories to track for 2022
- CWG 2018: Long jumper Sreeshankar, high jumper Siddharth Yadav not in AFI list for Gold Coast
- Belinda Bauer wins Harrogate crime novel award
- COVID-19: First reporter infected, total rises to 188
- Kaisa Group (1638.HK) Announces 2019 Annual Results
- Vietnam football coach could go missing at AFF Cup
- Bindra omitted from the CWG, may quit shooting
- Coach Park donates $5,000 to fight coronavirus
- Artist brightens sick kids' days with paintings
- Coronavirus in the Bay Area: The key events unfolding from March 21 to 22
- Vietnam standing ready to digitalise through EU synergy
- Has the BBC stitched up Boris Johnson: Director-general Lord Hall quits early... so Prime Minister can't choose who takes over
All four Vietnamese students win gold at IChO 2022 have 357 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.