Hanoi (VNA) – The following is a brief review of the day's events as reported by the Vietnam News Agency on August 9.
– The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has asked the Prime Minister about the mechanism for ongoing solar power and transitional wind power projects to enjoy the incentive price.
In a recent document sent to the PM, the MoIT suggested investors of those projects negotiate electricity prices and power purchase and sale contracts with Vietnam Electricity (EVN). Read full story Read full story
– Vietnam will need a skilled workforce to transform itself into an upper-middle-income economy by 2035, the World Bank has suggested in its recently-released report named "Taking Stock: Educate to Grow". Read full story Read full story
The granting and use of the new passport will be among the issues about which Minister of Public Security Gen. To Lam will be questioned at the 14th session of the National Assembly Standing Committee on August 10. Read full story Read full story
Statistics from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) show that in the first seven months of 2022, Vietnam served 954,600 foreign tourists, up nine folds compared to the same period last year. In July alone, the nation welcomed 352,600 foreign visitors, up 49% month-on-month./. Read full story
- Google Assistant and Home can now natively control your smart locks, August and Vivint are the first supported
- Microsoft's decade in court: A brief history
- Reader Response: Lessig's MS brief is limited
- Windows 95 heading into the operating system sunset
- SoftWindows 98 for Mac due in August
- Concern over Windows 98
- Microsoft files reply brief, says case was tainted
- The burnout risks for E2.0 community managers
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus Definition Update August 17, 2019
- A Year Ago: Windows 98
- Windows 98: Power software or political soundbite?
- Quotes of the Week, August 25-29
- Windows 98: Customers complain early and often
- Windows 98: It's less like a new freeway ... and more like a resurfacing job
- What Mac can learn from Win 98
- Microsoft takes shots at DOJ appeal brief
- A Year Ago: Win 98: Microsoft turns down the hype
- Mobile quirks stop users booting Windows 98
- Windows 98: The morning after
- Win 98: Microsoft turns down the hype
☕ Afternoon briefing on August 9 have 367 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.