Viettel is the first enterprise in Vietnam and also one of the five enterprises in Southeast Asia to officially set up a strategic partnership with NVIDIA – one of the world's largest AI service solution provider corporations in the world.
Promoting cooperation with leading partners in the world, especially NVIDIA, reflects Viettel's high determination to invest in AI development. These activities aim to help Vietnam reach the Prime Minister's target set in the national strategy on AI research, development, and application by 2030, as well as to attain the goal of being among the Top 5 leading countries in ASEAN and the Top 60 nations in the world in term of AI research, development and application.
The strategic cooperation between Viettel and NVIDIA is expected to speed up AI research and application in various fields, including computer vision, natural language processing, digital twin, robotics, and others.
Under the deal, Viettel will join the NVIDIA Partner Network, marking an important milestone in the implementation of the national strategy on AI, contributing to bringing Viettel's AI solutions to the international market.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy General Director of Viettel Nguyen Dinh Chien hoped that with the aim of becoming a pioneering group in AI research and application in Vietnam, the strategic cooperation between Viettel and NVIDIA would lay a foundation to boost AI development in Vietnam and the region.
For his part, NVIDIA's Vice President, Worldwide AI Initiatives Keith Strier confirmed that the corporation would accompany Viettel in accelerating AI application in Vietnam.
At present, Viettel is conducting activities to ensure adequate human resources and necessary computer infrastructure for Vietnam to become an AI hub in the region.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Chip maker NVIDIA signs in-car entertainment system deal with Hyundai Motor
- Indian firm signs MoU with Bangladesh government for anti Covid vaccine production
- ACE and WCA sign MoU to strengthen joint commitments to clean coal
- Vietnamese, Polish ministries sign MoU on finance cooperation
- Malaysia's trade promoting agency signs MoU with China's ICBC to strengthen bilateral trade
- Strengthen joint commitments to clean coal in signing MOU
- India, Maldives sign four MoUs to boost ties
- Viettel Solutions and VIASM co-operate to promote digital transformation
- Cabinet approves signing of MoU between India, Cambodia in health sector
- Bac Ninh: Tripartite cooperation programme to boost supporting industry
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Israel for cooperation in health and medicine
- Cabinet approves signing of MoU between India, UK for co-operation in telecom, ICT
- India, Philippines to sign deal on BrahMos missile during summit next year
- Cabinet nod for inking MoU between India, UK for cooperation in medical product regulation
- Cabinet clears way for cooperation between India, UK in medical products’ regulation
- Cambodia, Hungary sign 3 deals to boost bilateral ties
- Novaland cooperates with Michael Dukakis Institute to add AI to NovaWorld Phan Thiet
- Interview: Danish-Chinese cooperation of utmost importance, says Danish minister
- Novaland to develop AI programmes in NovaWorld Phan Thiet
- Foreign Secretary Harsh Shringla says India stands with Maldives' democratic journey; MoUs on infra projects signed
Viettel and NVIDIA sign MoU on AI cooperation have 489 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.