According to GSO, the country’s socio-economic development in the first six months of 2022 has prospered in most industries and fields, especially processing and manufacturing industry ; retail sales of consumer goods and services; and exports.
The agriculture-forestry-fishery sector increased 3%, contributing 4.5% to the overall growth of the economy.
The industry and construction sector was up 8.9%, making up 46.8%, while the service sector rose by 8.6 percent, contributing 48.6 percent to the general GDP growth.
In the January – June period, the country’s GDP grew by 6.4%, higher than 2% and 5.7% growth rates of the same periods in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
In terms of economic structure in the first two quarters, the agriculture-forestry-fishery sector accounted for 11% of the country's economy; the industry-construction and service sectors made up 39.3% and 40.6%, respectively, the GSO said./.
- Vietnam’s local currency bond market continued to expand in Q2 2019: ADB
- Vietnam carrier expands 5G trial services to neighboring countries
- PM Phuc supports Samsung Vietnam’s expanded investment
- Vietnam, Cambodia expand SAR cooperation in border areas
- Vietnam’s GDP growth records 9-year high of 6.98% for Jan-Sep
- Vietnam’s GDP growth at 9-year high, topping Southeast Asia: gov’t
- Ambassador highlights good results in Vietnam-Cambodia economic ties
- President encourages Thai businesses to expand investment
- ASEAN Youth Fellowship expands programme to foster deeper people-to-people ties
- Vietnam ranked world’s tenth best country for expats: HSBC
- Vietnam promotes trade, tourism, investment cooperation with Indonesia
- Economists upgrade Vietnam’s growth forecasts as Q3 GDP growth accelerates
- Standard Chartered: Vietnam's economy remains the fastest in ASEAN
- EVFTA - a lever for Vietnam’s economic growth
- WB predicts lower 2019 GDP growth for Vietnam
- GDP in first three quarters climbs to 9-year high
- Vietnam’s digital economy expected to account for 20% of GDP by 2025
- Vietnam’s economy sees bright colours
- China Commercial Property Investment Slows in Q2 as Caution Prevails over Growing Supply
- Expanding the global role for Vietnam’s SMEs
Vietnam’s GDP expands 7.72% in Q2 have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.