London (VNA) – National Assembly (NA) Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and Speaker of the UK's House of Commons Lindsay Hoyle discussed various issues regarding cooperation between the two legislatures during their talks in London on June 29 morning.
In terms of education, the two sides shared the view that their countries have cooperated fruitfully in this field over the past years, with 12,000 Vietnamese students now studying in the UK. However, educational cooperation still has much room for growth and needs to be prioritized since investing in education means investing in the future.
- Longest-serving Maryland House speaker dies at 72
- House speaker joins race for Michigan attorney general
- Democrats hold control of Ky. House
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls for U.S.-China cooperation on climate change
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spells out Dem hierarchy between Steny Hoyer and Jim Clyburn
- Budget talks: President Obama, VP Joe Biden meet face-to-face with House Speaker John Boehner
- House Speaker John Boehner signals compromise in budget talks
- Mike Hubbard wins 2nd term as Ala. House Speaker
- Ex-House Speaker Dennis Hastert pleads not guilty
- Top House Judiciary Republican tells court to ignore Democrats' impeachment probe
- Top House Judiciary Republican tells court to ignore inquiry
- House GOP supports teacher pay raise, broadband grants
- White House seems more eager than Speaker Paul Ryan to cut Obamacare deals
- Bush defends Iraq war, talks of troop withdrawals
- The House health care battle: What's at stake?
- Former Hubbard aide: Speaker did not disclose contracts
- Jeff Hoover sexual harassment report will complicate pension reform talks, lawmakers say
- Mayor Mike Duggan blasts House plan for Detroit Public Schools
- House approves Republican budget, now must reveal tax plan that delivers on promises
- Speaker Paul Ryan's status and agenda at risk in Obamacare repeal vote
Vietnamese top legislator holds talks with British lower house speaker have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.