Undertaking the U.N. missions far away from the Fatherland, the Engineering Company Rotation 1 has made thorough preparation for their tasks, including equipment, vehicles and other necessities.
Right after all members of the Engineering Company Rotation 1 safely arrived at the UNISFA, shipments of their equipment were also delivered to Abyei. Accordingly, the troops received and brought necessities to their barracks while trucks and other vehicles were moved to the airfield of the UNISFA headquarters for checks by the mission's relevant agencies.
Despite the hot weather, the troops overcame difficulties to fulfill their assigned missions.
In addition, the Vietnamese engineering troops also detected several damages on their equipment due to transportation process and found measures to address these issues.
This was an opportunity for them to learn more about administrative procedures at UNISFA, and at the same time promote mutual understanding among functional units of the mission.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Promoting preparations for deployment of Vietnamese engineers to UN peacekeeping mission
- Vietnamese engineers and tank crew-members shine at Army Games 2019
- Samsung continues to support Vietnamese firms to join global supply chain
- Vietnam peacekeeping force honored
- Indian peacekeepers in South Sudan lauded
- Thailand hails co-operation with Việt Nam, Ambassador says
- Vietnamese shipping industry adequate to meet rising demand: Vinalines
- Meet the Vietnamese in Brazil who earns $30mn annually
- Vietnamese mangoes to be exported to US
- Vietnamese enterprises face tough international competition
- Government to continue facilitating US firms’ operation in Vietnam: Deputy PM
- Phú Quốc casino becomes 1st to allow Vietnamese
- Crorepati engineers: Day 1 of IIT placements brings in fat salary offers
- Vietnamese beauty queen suspected of masterminding ring of selling invoices illegally
- Paintings of Denmark through Vietnamese children’s eyes
- Helicopter operator involved in deadly New York crash now gives passengers chance to bring their DOGS on 'doors off' tours as Chuck Schumer demands FAA take action on loopholes that lets company swerve safety standards
- 25 Companies That Hire Remote Workers (Because You’re Worth It)
- US threatens 100 per cent tariffs on French goods over digital tax
- Family of one of five East River helicopter crash victims SUE the aviation company for 'not providing knives to cut the harnesses with as they drowned, and because the pilot did not maintain proper control'
- North Dakota company gets $400M border wall contract after support from Trump
Vietnamese Engineering Company Rotation 1 receives goods for U.N. peacekeeping operations have 371 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.