The exhibition is one of major event in Western Asia, which is held biennially under the auspices of the Presidency of Turkish Defense Industries.
This year's event witnessed the participation of over 300 enterprises majoring in defense industry and security from 51 countries, including Vietnam. It featured various events such as products introduction, seminars, meetings, and so on.
On the occasion, Lieutenant General Phung Si Tan had bilateral meetings with Mr. Ismail Demir, President of the Turkish Presidency of Defense Industry, and Mrs. Hilal Unal, President of the SEDEC-2022 Organization Committee to discuss and share experience to help Vietnam prepare for the upcoming Vietnam International Defense Expo (Vietnam Defense 2022) in December this year.
In addition, the Vietnamese delegation joined several seminars within the framework of SEDEC-2022, toured several booths of Turkish defense industry businesses, and invited them to attend the Vietnam Defense 2022.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- This Hero Went on the Greatest Beer Run Ever, Bringing Brews to Friends in Vietnam War
- St. Louis MLS expansion team shouldn’t deter Las Vegas
- Sister of Iranian Soccer Star Wants Women at His Matches
- Rumour Has It: Barca, Madrid targeting Klopp & Van Dijk
- Understanding incident response: 5 tips to make IR work for you
- RSA 2009: Why the Top U.S. Cyber Official is Losing Sleep
- GMOs Are To Die For. Literally!
- GMO, government, food and medical corruption never dies.
- AV software: “I’m not quite dead yet”
- Soccer! The clock is ticking on the MLS transfer window
- How elite high schoolers are skipping college to get to the NBA
- Employee Security Education: Pillars of Your Community
Vietnamese defense delegation attends SEDEC-2022 have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.