A trade promotion event connecting South Korea's fundamental industrial manufacturing enterprises (PPURI Industry) and Vietnamese importers will be held online during July 4-8 by the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA).
The event will draw 17 Korean manufacturers and suppliers focusing on machine tools and accessories, industrial robots, industrial cleaning machines, building materials, chemistry, automotive parts and industrial supplies for railway and shipping industries. These are high-quality products that have been widely used in Korea and exported to many countries around the world.
Nearly 60 online meetings have been arranged and confirmed by KOTRA for the trade week.
This event is expected to open up new cooperation opportunities for Vietnamese and Korean businesses in the field of industrial production. — VNS
- Steel industry posts trade deficit of US$ 800 million in first quarter
- American businesses see Vietnam as strategic market: former US ambassador
- Vietnam strives for export growth rate of 5-6 percent in 2021-30
- Netherlands to support Vietnam offshore wind
- Norway takes comparative advantages to develop Vietnam offshore wind industry
- Vietnam boosts search for export opportunities
- Aussie brekkies in Korea come with a side of good vibes
- LEGO building its 1st carbon-neutral plant in Binh Duong – Why Vietnam?
- Shipping industry profits continue to rise on surging demand
- Large foreign firms interested in Việt Nam’s offshore wind power industry
- Why Vietnam Has Become a Promising Alternative for US Businesses in Asia
- More gov't support for SMEs in auto industry
- Aeon Mall Việt Nam to build trade centre in Huế
- Onwards and upwards for business
- Vietnam, Japan partner to develop startups, innovative companies
- Workers' strikes increase as businesses seek to delay wage hike
- French meat producers eye expansion in Vietnam
- Korea-Đà Nẵng tourism links restart
- World keeps eye on Vietnam tungsten supply chain
- Asian shares fall in thin trading after rout on Wall Street
Vietnam-Korea Industrial Business Trade Week slated for early July have 303 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.