The monument was built in 2011 on the occasion of the 121st birthday of President Ho Chi Minh. The Vietnamese community in the Philippines, and Philippine and other foreign friends often visit the monument to express their admiration for the late Vietnamese President – a great leader, a national hero who devoted all his life to national independence and freedom and happiness of the Vietnamese people while tirelessly striving for peace and progress in the world.
The same day, Vice President Xuan visited the Vietnamese Embassy in the Philippines and met representatives from the Vietnamese community in the country.
She praised efforts by the embassy's staff in effectively implementing the tasks assigned by the Party, State and people in spite of extremely difficult conditions caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Xuan suggested the embassy continue to make more efforts to well complete assigned political tasks, contributing to further promoting economic and culture diplomacy and people-to-people exchange between the two nations.
The Vice President also spoke highly of the achievements by overseas Vietnamese living, working and studying in the Philippines.
- HCM City leaders commemorate President Ho Chi Minh on birth anniversary
- President Ho Chi Minh’s revolutionary career highlighted in Russia
- Dominican people honour late President Ho Chi Minh
- Hanoi old book fair displays titles by late President Ho Chi Minh
- Stamps issued to mark 50 years of late President’s testament
- Party chief holds talks with Cuban President
- Pullman Saigon Centre opens in the heart of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City
- Nationwide candle lighting pays tribute to heroic martyrs
- Ho Chi Minh City proposes visa exemption extension for five Western European countries
- Thua Thien-Hue: Exhibition reflects Ho Chi Minh’s ties with Europe
- Emirates launches Ho Chi Minh City daily service
- Emirates upgrades aircraft on Ho Chi Minh City service
- Vietjet becomes first airline to be listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closes for maintenance from June 15
- European Book Days to bring famous works to bookworms in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cebu Pacific Air offers CNY 1 seats to Philippines
- JWT wins pitch for The Grand Ho Tram Strip, Vietnam’s first international luxury casino resort
- President Quang wishes for stronger ties with Micronesia
- Vietnam hands over film on President Souphanouvong to Laos
- President Ho Chi Minh’s 128th birthday marked abroad
Vice President offers flowers in tribute to President Ho Chi Minh in Philippines have 372 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.