This is the first commercial passenger flight to be re-operated on the Siem Reap – Da Nang route after more than 2 years of hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Efforts to restore tourism and resume direct flights between Cambodia and Vietnam are aimed at celebrating the 55th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic relations,” said Nguyen. Xuan Binh, Deputy Director of the Da Nang Department of Tourism.
He said the direct route from Da Nang to Siem Reap further affirms the strategic position of Da Nang for international tourist markets as the gateway to world heritage sites. It is expected to contribute to boosting travel demand between Vietnam and Cambodia, as well as facilitating the exchange of international visitors between Siem Reap and Da Nang.
Cambodia Angkor Air will use ATR72 aircraft on the route with three flights per week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in flexible code-sharing with Vietnam Airlines. The airline will increase the frequency to five flights per week from September.
- Vietjet launches new Da Nang - Tokyo route
- Happy Valley: No. 2 Penn State routs No. 19 Michigan 42-13
- Government News 30/8
- ASEAN countries discuss smart cities
- 4 boys rescued from Thai cave in risky operation; 9 remain inside
- Vietjet offers special prices to enjoy Songkran festival
- Venice, Budapest Crashes Renew Debate on Cruise Ship Safety
- Africa Update OCTOBER 22, 2015
- Thai cave rescue: Drones, dogs, drilling and desperation
Siem Reap - Da Nang air route resumed have 221 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.