The conference was held to create coherence in awareness and actions among agencies and organizations and enhance their understanding of the significance of the work, while ensuring that functional agencies and organizations strictly grasp policies and solutions to effectively implement OV affairs in the current context.
The event also aimed to affirm the consistent guidelines and policies of the Party and State on firmly consolidating the great national unity, in which the OV community is recognized as an integral part of the Vietnamese people.
Speeches delivered at the conference pointed out major issues mentioned in Conclusion No.12-KL/TW, Resolution No.169/NQ-CP and plans in the time to come, such as measures to improve the quality of teaching and learning Vietnamese for OVs; innovating external information for OVs, promoting OVs' resources in local socio-economic development, among others.
Translated by Song Anh
- Graph databases and RDF: It's a family affair
- Implementing DevOps: 5 obstacles to overcome
- Right-sizing security and information assurance, a core-versus-context journey at Lake Health
- HTML5's WebGL is a security risk, says Context (Updated)
- Complex IT security risks can only be treated with comprehensive response, not point products
- Affair website Ashley Madison settles charges after hack exposes 36 million users
- The 7 Attributes of a Comprehensive Cloud Strategy
- Five steps to comprehensive information management
- CSC and HP team up to define the new state needed for comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity
- Home Affairs considers blockchain for Australia's trade supply chain visibility
- Australian decryption legislation will not undermine 'legitimate encryption': Home Affairs
- A Comprehensive Guide to TextExpander
- Understanding America's Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative
- DTA cyber advisory office to follow and implement ASD policy advice
- Foreign Affairs defends ACTA
- HP ramps up their datacenter design and implementation business with "Trusted Advisors"
- ANAO finds implementation gaps in AEC's efforts to improve electoral roll
- Productivity Commission supports current tax collection model for low-value imports
- Google's Pseudonym Problem: New Implementation Revealed
- SAP packaged implementations: Status, history, challenges
OV affairs to be comprehensively implemented in current context have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.