Snack producer Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam has been named one of the 50 most attractive employer brands for Vietnamese students in 2022, according to a survey.
This is the first year that Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam has been named. The company was ranked the 11th most attractive employer for Engineering – Mechanical – Manufacturing and ranked 12th in the Economics – Management – Commerce field.
The survey was conducted among more than 13,667 Vietnamese students of 10 majors from 120 universities across the country to measure employer attractiveness to students.
The ranking method is based on the results of Vietnamese students’ votes on each employer brand through five stages of talent attraction – awareness, interest, action, desire and first choice.
The survey was conducted by INTAGE Vietnam, a research consultancy company associated with Anphabe.
Mondelez Kinh Do is well-known for its training programmes to develop local talent. In 2020, the company enhanced its commitments to develop and nourish young Vietnamese talent as future-ready and end-to-end leaders through strategic internship and management trainee programmes, as well as regional student competitions. In 2021, they welcomed 12 management trainees and 12 interns under the Southeast Asia program for early careers. Over the past year, the company has established more than 30 partnerships in the country with top universities, student clubs and organizations, and in the digital space.
With a strategy of sustainable business growth in Viet Nam, Mondelez Kinh Do has also been named by Anphabe as part of the "Top 100 Viet Nam Best Places to Work" for many consecutive years and been recognized as part of the "Top 10 Representatives with Happiness at Work 2021".
Mondelēz International is the largest snack company in the world, and the only US company in the confectionery market in Viet Nam to supply all types of biscuits, fresh breads, sponge cakes, mooncakes, chocolate, and other confectionery. The Kinh Do brand was acquired in 2015 and became a brand of Mondelēz International. — VNS
- Instagram's highest-earning ANIMALS revealed: New 'pet-fluencer' list ranks social media's top-earning pets, from a Pomeranian to a FOX - and they can make $45,000 per sponsored post
- 'It is brutal': Hollywood's rank-and-file on the pandemic
- Employees want their employers to take action on social issues, cost of living and the environment
- ‘It is brutal’: Hollywood’s rank-and-file on the pandemic
- BMW's electric, self-driving flagship is coming in 2021
- The Queen doesn't own the word 'Royal' and we will KEEP our HRH prefixes, say Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Couple's extraordinary claim as they complain about their treatment in sour statement after Her Majesty forced them to drop 'Sussex Royal'
- Breakingviews - Hong Kong rues taking off its face mask
- Interest in cellphone assembly grows as smuggling falls
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- Why Horlicks may not be such a sweet deal for Unilever
- We’re in the midst of a massive work-from-home experiment. What if it works?
- 'THEY should pay!' British taxpayers' fury as £20m bill for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's security falls entirely on UK after Canada refuses to pay it after Megxit
- EXCLUSIVE: How Scientology is coping with COVID-19 as chairman David Miscavige declares crisis 'hysteria' and 'planetary bullbait' and Tom Cruise and John Travolta have 'special bunkers' at secretive base in California
- How Chelsea plan to conquer America by signing Christian Pulisic, who will earn club £100m in new US sponsors
- Japanese investment to continue rising
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- How life for women in Britain is getting tougher
- Amazon employees in NYC begin walkout over pandemic working conditions as Whole Foods and Instacart workers threaten to strike - and the companies go on a hiring spree
- Fall 2017’s Hottest Movies: Killer Clowns, Crazy J. Law, Wonder Woman, and More
Mondelez ranked among most attractive employer brands have 615 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.