* The Naval Region 5 Command has just held a politico-military conference in the first six months of 2022.
Since the beginning of the year, the unit has closely grasped and strictly implemented all regulations, instructions and orders of the higher levels on combat readiness work; ensured training as scheduled; and organized live-fire drills with absolute safety.
In the remaining months of the year, the unit will continue embracing all directions of the higher level to well implement military and defense tasks, effectively conducting training while strictly ensuring military discipline and regulations.
* A conference has been held at Division 346 (Military Region 1) to evaluate its task performance over the first six months of the year. Accordingly, the unit has accomplished its assigned tasks in all field with combat readiness work ensured as scheduled. In addition, logistic supplies and technical services have also been maintained to meet training requirement.
* The Quang Ninh provincial Military Command (Military Region 3) has also held a similar event to roll out defense and military tasks for the last six months of 2022, focusing on strictly maintaining combat readiness, closely working with functional forces to grasp the local situation to address arising issues, as well as to successfully organize defensive area exercise at all levels.
Translated by Minh Anh
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 7
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 11
Military units review task performance during first half of 2022 have 223 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.