For the first time, young Tinder users joined an iconic double-decker bus ride, " Tinder Kham Pha – Bus nhip trai tim " (Tinder Explore – Match Your Vibe bus), to explore exciting dating spots in HCM City.
As the Hop on, Hop off bus took the singletons throughout the most iconic hangout spots in HCM City, from the bustling Nguyen Hue Street, dreamy Thu Thiem 2 bridge, to the nostalgic Turtle Lake and vibrant Central Post Office, members had a chance to see and feel the colourful dating culture among Saigonese youngsters, in which enjoying street food, sight-seeing, and taking fancy photos are an intrinsic part on their journey to making sparks fly.
“The tour is a symbolic representation of how one can Hop on and Hop off with varied interests on Tinder Explore to find meaningful connections through multiple, diverse attractions. Search for the particular interest that excites you and go ahead and explore. Gone are the days when members were only swiping on the stack they had presented," said Papri Dev, Tinder APAC Communications Director.
For young adults, dating is more than the meeting of eyes. According to a recent survey of young Vietnamese singletons by Tinder, 57 per cent of young Vietnamese daters admitted that sharing similar interests is an important quality of a potential match.
When it comes to dating, they seek compatible partners who synchronize their hobbies (78 per cent), taste in food (70 per cent), love for travel (63 per cent), taste in movies (55 per cent), and taste in music (55 per cent) and favourite sports (46 per cent).
"Youths are logging in to Tinder nowadays to stay connected to the world, explore different points of view, find out what is new in the neighbourhood and seek inspirations for exciting dating ideas such as kite-flying near Thu Thiem bridges or skate-boarding on walking street Nguyen Hue," said Uyen Phuong, a Tinder user.
When coming from a URL to dating IRL, youngsters are creative in the ways they share experiences to connect at a deeper level. Besides simple coffee or movie dates, 40 per cent of young Vietnamese daters prefer checking out new brunch spots/restaurants together on a first date, and 22 per cent choose a music date.
One-fifth like participating in an active experience like climbing, hiking, cycling or a cultural date in museums or galleries.
As young daters value authenticity and honesty when meeting new people, they can only do so when it feels safe, and they have control. According to the survey, 70 per cent of Vietnamese respondents found safety extremely important when dating online. — VNS
- Tupac Museum To Open In Los Angeles With Blessing Of Hip-Hop Icon’s Estate
- 'All hail the queens': A look back at the legacy of women in hip-hop
- Channing Tatum picks up hip-hop dancing again after taking many years off to act in movies: 'Getting back in the saddle!'
- Inside the life of breakout star Cardi B who is hip hop’s very own fairy tale princess
- The little known story behind the rise of the first female MC of hip-hop
- Cakes da Killa: How the rapper says he found his voice amid homophobia in hip-hop
- Rapper Knowa Lazarus explores Filipino roots through hip-hop
- 'Patria y vida': Behind the lyrics of the viral hip-hop song that became the anthem of protests in Cuba
- BMF star teases more hip-hop cameos after Snoop Dogg appearance 'Let them all come in!'
- Priyanka Chopra’s Spain vacation photos will make you want to hop on a flight asap
- Somali-born hip-hop star to feature at World Cup
- A man hopped barricades at Yellowstone to bathe in one of the national park's hot springs
- Students hop on to the cryptocurrency bandwagon
- ‘Different Way of Fighting’: Lyrics Are the Weapons of All-Women Roma Band
- Hot Streaks in Your Career Don’t Happen by Accident
- Questlove Looks at 50 Years of Modern Music — and Modern History
- Mac Miller Overdosed on Fentanyl and Cocaine, Coroner Says
- Riot on the Set: How Public Enemy Crafted the Anthem ‘Fight the Power’
- From Jay-Z’s infidelity confession to Cardi B’s mere existence: Eight epic moments the rap world gave us in 2017
- An Afternoon With Cardi B as She Makes Money Moves
'Hop on Hop off' with Tinder Explore this summer have 699 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.