Speaking at the conference, Director of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transport Tran Quang Lam said that the People’s Committees of three provinces and HCMC have directed departments, relevant agencies and units to implement component projects according to the assigned timelines under the direction of Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh.
Specifically, the Ring Road 3 investment and construction project is adjusted to implement in advance half of a year over the previous plan, starting in June of 2023; the policy of project investment is set to be completed in July of 2022 following the Resolution promulgated by the Government; the approval and handover the area of site clearance are set to be performed from August 2022; the approval of policies on compensation, support and resettlement, the promulgation of land revocation and approval of compensation plan, support and resettlement are expected to be implemented in March 2023.
The localities will implement the component projects in accordance with their authorization and appropriate special mechanisms establishment and relevant legal regulations for the projects; review the resettlement demand, build the plans of resettlement allocation in the provinces, and city to ensure the progress of land revocation; build and publicize the unit prices of construction materials for the projects, ensure the materials supply in accordance with the market price.
Chairman of the HCMC People's Committee Phan Van Mai said that Ho Chi Minh City along with the provinces of Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Long An will implement the assigned component projects in accordance with the authorizations, appropriate special mechanisms and relevant legal regulations. The People's Committee of the provinces and city will direct the relevant units to advise the allocation of the local budget to ensure the component projects progress and establish the Project Advisory Council including experienced experts in the fields of engineering, construction materials, technology, bidding, project management and so on.
Deputy Minister of Transport Le Dinh Tho agreed with HCMC People's Committee's Chairman and noticed that the localities need to clarify the responsibilities, authorities of each locality, and each unit in advance of the component projects implementation.
Notably, the site clearance will face difficulties will eight component projects and the localities have to hand over 70 percent of the site for project management so that the cooperation, and the responsibilities of localities are highly important.
By Thanh Hai- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Work to begin on Ring Road 2
- PM urges promptly implementing key tasks
- Ring Road 3 in the offing
- Elevated Ring Road 3 Ahead of Schedule
- Vietnam, China border localities strengthen cooperation
- City to extend dykes to belt road No. 3
- No alumina transport on unfit roads urged
- Site clearance delays hold up main traffic projects in HCMC
- Vietnam, China joint statement calls for strengthening ties
- High-Class HCMC Sex Ring Run by Korean Uncovered
- HCMC to take steps to limit personal vehicle use
- Strengthening capacity building of road safety in Ha Nam
- Strengthen capacity building of road safety and drink-driving prevention
- Strengthening capacity building of road safety and drink-driving prevention
- City wants road expansion completed in mid-2016
- HCM City wants road expansion completed in mid-2016
- Off the road
- ASEAN vows to strengthen transport connectivity, integration
- Beltway road must open this year: ministry
- Vietnam, Brazil strengthen mutual support
HCMC, three localities strengthen coordination to promptly implement Ring Road 3 have 692 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.