Specifically, the city's economic growth in the second quarter surged by 5.74 percent and up to 3.82 percent in the first half of the year. The budget revenue has reached 61.7 percent which would promote the whole year's economic growth to 6-6.5 percent.
According to chairman Mai, when the socio-economy of the city tends to strongly develop, HCMC has to focus on removing obstacles and difficulties related to procedures.
In addition, the city shall concentrate on drastically implementing the set targets, and planned programs, including administrative reforms meeting the demand of socio-economy recovery.
Besides, HCMC will partially sum up a year of implementing the model of urban authority, summarize the implementation of Politburo's Resolution No. 16-NQ/TW on developing Ho Chi Minh City and National Assembly's Resolution No. 54 for piloting a special mechanism and policy for the development of HCMC.
On the other hand, the city will also focus on promptly implementing the missions of socio-economy planning, review and adjust the general planning of the city and Thu Duc City. Specifically, the city shall concentrate on public disbursement to meet the year-end target, organizing monthly meetings to remove barriers and obstacles, establishing working teams serving for site clearance, high-value investment projects, ODA projects and so on.
In addition, the city will strongly develop the transport projects, comprising closed Ring Road No.2, Ring Road No.3 implementation, Ring Road No.4 warm-up , metro lines and expressways. Of which, the city had worked with relevant localities to consult the Government to soon issue the resolution to implement Ring Road No.3. The city will also concentrate on the infrastructure project of digital transformation, general database building serving for connectivity and implementation project No.6 of the Ministry of Public Security. Particularly, the city will focus on implementing the tasks of society, culture and social welfare.
Chairman Mai will also propose the Government soon promulgate the Resolution on implementing Ring Road No.3 and shall propose the Prime Minister direct relevant units to adjust the unit prices for construction projects as the construction materials tend to sharply surge.
By Mai Hoa- Translated by Huyen Huong
- San Diego fires Axon over ERP implementation problems
- Business environment improves following Government’s Resolution 02
- Government shutdown 2018: Path forward murky with deadline hours away—live updates
- Carter pitches green option for crumbling Ayd Mill Road
- HCMC, North Memorial consider an allicance
- Panel snubs proposed e-voting check
- Whitmer, GOP remain at odds over roads fix
- Bush's Proposal for Electronic Medical Records Poses Privacy Risks
- FCC rings 'Bell' for telecom changes
- Manchester on the road to high tech transport
- 3M Connected Roads aim to make life easier for autonomous vehicles
- Simple steps to get on the road to compliance
- Coonan to hit road as Telstra sale process steps up
- Sun rings first Liberty Alliance version
- Federated identity 'can transform e-government'
- The long road to ILM
- MPs: Government must subsidise rural broadband
- IBM proposes national congestion charging system
- Jefferson County Budget Hearing Postponed
- Apollo 8 and the 50/50 bet that won the Space Race for America
HCMC proposes Government promulgate implementation resolution of Ring Road 3 have 624 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.