Chairman of the HCMC People's Committee Phan Van Mai (R) and Frankfurt Mayor Peter Feldmann at the meeting. (Photo: VNA)
Mai said HCMC views Frankfurt as one of the key foreign localities in its external relations.
He noted as there remains much potential for bilateral cooperation, the two sides should step up partnerships in trade, investment, information technology, science, environmental protection, and tourism.
Meanwhile, Feldmann expressed his hope that in the time ahead, the two cities will further intensify exiting relations and expand cooperation to the areas matching HCMC's interest and Frankfurt's strength such as information technology, education, and environmental protection.
During their working trip, the Frankfurt delegation will attend the opening ceremony of the city's representative office in HCMC and an international automotive industry exhibition. They will also visit some German enterprises operating in the southern economic hub of Vietnam.
- Eurozone CRISIS: Draghi admits economic risks ‘have RISEN’ as Italy and Germany slump
- Leroy Sane giving the right response to Pep Guardiola’s tough love at Man City
- Germany and France Renew Their Vows, but Challenges Abound
- Germany Opens Massive Intelligence Complex (Maybe the World’s Largest) in Berlin
- Q & A with the Russian pop star tied to Trump and why he canceled his North American tour
- Carabao Cup Final: Can Pep Guardiola and Manchester City really win the quadruple?
- Serbia, Germany and Australia Join Davis Cup Finalists
- Germany is a key ally of and partner to Tennessee
- Deutsche Bank targeted by Dems over Trump ties
- Heavy snow in Germany and Austria causes chaos for travelers
- TITUS: Angela Merkel Should End Germany’s Policy Of Iranian Appeasement
- Europa League round-up: Napoli take control in tie against FC Zurich
- Manchester City supporter in medically-induced coma after alleged attack at Schalke
- CNMI governor: Our people are stronger than any storm
- Manchester City's Ilkay Gundogan says the club would enter a 'new era' with a Champions League win
- 'Roll with Brexit!’ Britain WILL survive no-deal because ‘WHOLE WORLD runs by WTO rules'
- Europa League draw in full
- Student, 20, makes 'comprehensive confession' over German politician data breach
- Gallup's global leadership ratings should be a wake-up call for the US
- Hagel: Gallup leadership ratings should be a wake-up call for the US
HCMC hopes for stronger ties with Germany’s Frankfurt city have 377 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.