HCM City plans to issue a list of goods with traceability codes with a goal to have at least 50 per cent of businesses in multiple sectors, such as vegetables, livestock, food and medicine, be able to exchange data with the traceability code system in Viet Nam and the world.
Nguyen Thi Kim Hue, deputy director of HCM City Department of Science and Technology, said that traceability is a matter that consumers have great concerns for besides a product's standards and quality.
By establishing traceability, businesses can better monitor the production and distribution of products. This will help with the competitiveness of the product and the businesses domestically and internationally.
The city has also issued a plan to implement and manage goods traceability for the 2021-2025 period. — VNS
- HCM City issues medical tourism guide
- HCM City assesses new logistics development plan
- Doing their civic duty: HCM City residents donate land to widen alleys
- HCM City to preserve 16 old villas
- Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019 opens in HCM City
- HCM City promotes people-to-people diplomacy with Japan
- 10th Vietnam Int’l Retailtech & Franchise Show held in HCM City
- City blasts Bird kick scooter scheme
- Cooper bemoans Bidwell dismissal in draw at Bristol City
- City welcomes British investment in long-term projects
- Strathcona Hotel and Brighton Block asking for heritage funding boost that city says could break the bank
- FSA urgently recall products over listeria and salmonella fears
- 3 Secrets to Crack the Atlanta Local Business Advertising Code
- Lidl issues urged food recall over undisclosed allergens in this product
- Louis Vuitton & Takashi Murakami Design QR Code
- Social network ethics code complete: Minister
- Make use of discount codes
- City introduces hotel sheets that tell you when they were last washed
- The economic case for fighting pollution to boost productivity
- Cities in Mekong lower reaches boost tourism cooperation
HCM City to issue traceability codes for products have 292 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.