The delegation of the Lao Military Science and History Department is on a working visit to Vietnam to work with the Institute for Defense Strategy under the Vietnamese Defense Ministry.
At the reception, Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang affirmed that the Vietnam – Laos special relationship is always of special significance to the two nations. Senior leaders of the two countries have always attached great importance to preserving and consolidating the Vietnam-Laos relationship with the desire to make the bilateral relationship develop more fruitfully.
The Vietnamese Deputy Chief of the General Staff emphasized that the Party, State, Government, military and people of Vietnam always bear in mind the support and assistance of the Lao Party, State, Government, military and people for its struggle for national independence and reunification in the past as well as current national construction and development cause. He added that Vietnam treasures and always gives priority to consolidating and strengthening the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation with Laos.
Highlighting the effort of Vietnamese Defense Ministry's the Institute for Defense Strategy and Lao Defense Ministry's Military Science and History Department in realizing cooperation contents, the Vietnamese official expected that the two units will further collaborate and promote cooperation in delegation exchange, training, and scientific research.
For his part, Major General Viengsay Somvichith briefed Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang on the outcomes of the Lao mission with Vietnam's Institute for Defense Strategy. According to him, in the spirit of friendship and solidarity, the two sides reviewed the outcomes of cooperation over the past time and discussed orientations for cooperation in the coming time. The Lao official emphasized that the two units' obtained outcomes have resulted from the care and close direction of leaders of the two defense ministries.
Earlier the same day, the visiting Lao delegation had a working session with the delegation of the Institute for Defense Strategy, led by the institute's Director Major General Vu Cuong Quyet.
During the working session, the two sides reviewed the two units' outcomes in collaborating in conducting scientific researches. They agreed to continue to foster cooperation in strategic research in the coming time, contributing to strengthening the bilateral defense cooperation in particular and the special Vietnam – Laos solidarity in general.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Leaders of General Staff and GDP inspect military units
- MND and GDP leaders work with civilian and military units
- Vietnam-Russia and Vietnam-Belarus defense relations to be intensively strengthened
- US Army warns that military is 'precariously unprepared' for climate change and says access to drinking water for soldiers will be major concern in future conflicts
- Seminar highlights great Vietnam-Laos friendship and solidarity
- Vietnam-Laos friendship shines eternally
- How The Military Will Spark The Death Of Fossil Fuels
- Traditional day of former Vietnamese volunteer soldiers and experts in Laos well celebrated
- Vietnam hosts the first training courses on defense external relations for Lao officers
- Inside the dramatic US military raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
- Inside the dramatic US military raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi
- Long hunt for ISIS leader came to dramatic end as US forces overcame gunfire, a booby trap and explosive vests
- The hunt for the ISIS leader came to a dramatic end as US forces overcame gunfire, traps and explosive vests
- Zipline testing medical supply drones with US military
- ISIS 'already has a new leader' Abdullah Qardash, barely a day after former chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi 'died like a dog' in US strikes as former Saddam Hussein army officer takes terror group's reins
- The US Military Used Lasers to Shoot Down a Drone in 1973
- Harry Reid wants hearings on what the military knows about UFOs: 'They would be surprised how the American public would accept it'
- Maine astronaut makes history as part of first all-female spacewalking team
- Minnesota chip maker gets up to $170 million from U.S. Defense Department
- General Department II urged to promote its glorious traditions
Defense leader receives Lao Military Science and History Department’s mission have 638 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.