Binh Phuoc (VNA) – Binh Phuoc, a province in the southern key economic region , recorded a trade surplus of nearly 700 million USD in first half of 2022, according to the provincial People's Committee.
The administration said thanks to proactive moves to ensure material supply for manufacturing and diversify export markets , local businesses have maintained the strong recovery trend and enjoyed good exports growth.
They exported over 1.95 billion USD worth of goods in H1, rising 23.26% from a year earlier and equivalent to 50.74% of this year's target. Meanwhile, the import turnover stood at 1.26 billion USD.
The People's Committee noted though there remain difficulties in export markets and goods flows, thanks to the experience gained during the long social distancing period in 2021, businesses have gradually ensured material supply and kept supply chains uninterrupted, thus fulfilling export orders.
Meanwhile, the index of industrial production increased 22% year on year in the six months, helping Binh Phuoc achieve a growth rate of 6.91% to rank second the southeastern region and 35th in Vietnam.
In particular, the processing – manufacturing industry expanded by 23.4% and electricity production and distribution 28.5%, statistics showed./.
- Foreign investors keen on Binh Phuoc Province
- Google to invest $700 million in Danish data centre
- Viet Nam monetary policy likely to come under pressure from trade war
- Mega Millions results reveal $1.6billion lottery jackpot has a SINGLE winner… as Brits scramble to check their numbers
- Turkey’s budget posts $13 billion deficit in Jan-Oct
- UK seeks post-Brexit trade cooperation with Vietnam
- Raiffeisen Bank posts net profit of RON 718 million in the first 9 months, up 91 percent
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 8
- Talking shop - EVFTA: Agricultural exporters will increase in professionalism
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 10
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- Current and proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- HCM City urged to upgrade IPs to attract investment
- Banks boost sales of mortgaged assets to resolve bad debts
- Edited Transcript of MRW.L earnings conference call or presentation 12-Sep-19 8:30am GMT
- Mekong Delta takes steps to improve farming cooperatives
- Vietnam’s stock market forecast to expand toward year’s end
- Dak Lak province works to wake up startup potential
- Bamboo Airways to start construction of aviation training centre this month
Binh Phuoc posts nearly 700 million USD in H1 trade surplus have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.