Under Decision No. 1097/QD-NHNN, about 65-70 percent of people from 15 years old will have accounts at banks or credit organisations.
The sector will work to integrate all of its public services on the National Public Service Portal, and coordinate with ministries, agencies and localities to promote cashless payment.
It will also step up data sharing with other State agencies through platforms, with contacts of officials in charge of the issue to be publicised, according to the document./.
- Some Important Qualities to Get Success in Banking Sector Jobs
- Hanoi targets all online public services to reach advanced stages by year-end
- Binh Duong to promote IT application in administrative reform
- Banks in Portugal register €1.3B profit 2018
- Career Opportunities in Government Sector of India
- The best Banks Reviews for investing your trust
- How to become a bank branch manager - Step by step guide
- Banking Careers Given A Boost Through ICICI, HDFC & IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Banks; What does it mean?
- Arising Bank jobs- What's required?
- Online Banks
- Why Are The SBI, Bank Of India And RBI Recruitment 2013 So Vividly Sought After
- Explore Promising Career Opportunities in Retail Banking
- Driving massive business growth through financial sector communication
- Bank Jobs - Best Way for Securing your Future
- Complaints handling problems at UK banks
- Foreign firms keen to invest in wide range of sectors in Hanoi: Diplomats
- Sitharaman to meet CEOs of PSU banks on Monday
- How To Prepare For Interviews In Dena Bank, Central Bank And Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013
- The Online Bingo Industry Seeks Candidates for Enjoyable Jobs
All of administrative procedures in banking sector to be handled online have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.