The article cited the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of New Zealand 's report prepared by the Embassy in Hanoi as saying between 2016 and 2021, Vietnam led ASEAN in terms of growth per capita.
This growth rate is higher than that of other major ASEAN markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, or the Philippines.
The article also cited experts as saying there are three key things in the Vietnam ese market that will be attractive to New Zealand businesses, namely the local consumer market, a safe geo-political position, and a great free-trade network.
At present, food and beverage products make up almost two-thirds of New Zealand exports to Vietnam. And there’s appetite for more, as consumers there have become more health conscious post COVID./.
- Pressure Builds in New Zealand's Seemingly Serene Economy
- Scotch whisky is first foreign product in New Zealand to gain protected status
- Flower admits batsmen must improve against New Zealand
- British lamb cheaper than New Zealand’s for the first time in six years
- New Zealand puts Russia trade plans on hold after nerve agent attack
- Lions squad jet to New Zealand ahead of their mammoth tour as Warren Gatland faces daunting task of 10 matches in 35 days
- Australia welcomes Chinese aid to Pacific, despite New Zealand warning
- New Zealand's central bank happy to wait as inflation lags growth
- Ben Stokes appears in crown court via video link from New Zealand
- CRICKET: Overton receives England ODI call-up for New Zealand series
- Philippine Airlines launches huge winter sale with return flights to Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand from just £417
- £1m lure to attract world's best
- Vietnam's Economy Expands More Than 7% in First Quarter
- Australia to spend $3.1 bln to increase stake in global arms exports
- Wetherspoon boss Martin accused of 'junking the UK economy'
- Big Billy is latest new Yorkshire addition
- After Trump’s diatribe, sensible approach needed to rescue economy
- Australia plans to become leading arms exporter
- Why It’s Been a Big Week for the World Economy
- North Korea flouts sanctions, earning $200 mln from banned exports: UN
Vietnam’s economy lures New Zealand exporters have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.