Some Vietnamese businesses specializing in producing molds, bicycle and motorbike parts, standard mechanical parts, power cable, plastic – technical rubber parts are quite promising since their products both satisfy domestic demands and are welcomed in other countries like Japan.
However, the productivity of local enterprises in the support industry is rather limited due to a lack of capable, high-quality human resources, low investment in equipment, and insufficient information of international low-cost raw material suppliers.
The establishment of the three support centers aims at assisting industrial manufacturers and enterprises of the support industry to innovate themselves, to carry out technological transfers, and to increase added value for the participation in the global supply chain.
In addition, the Ministry of Industry and Trade is accelerating trading connections between Vietnamese export companies for support industry products and Japanese enterprises via the Vietnam Trade Office in Japan and the ASEAN – Japan Center (AJC).
By Minh Xuan – Translated by Huong Vuong
- U.S. E-Commerce Targets Japanese Market
- OPINION Perceptions of E3: Is Sony Done?, Apple Is Driving Technology Industry, Product of the Week
- Japanese-assisted project to improve equity market’s transparency
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- China Zhongwang’s Revenue Increases by 14% to RMB18.7 Billion in the First Nine Months of 2019
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS Congress and Protectionism: Outsourcing Your Job
- PS3, PS2 and PSP hit Vietnam
- Uganda banks on expositions in China to attract investors, market
- Support programme improves Ben Tre start-up climate
- Cities Skylines Industry Management and Industry Specializations Guide
- TurboLinux Lines Up Supporters
- R&D Market Pulse: U.S. Economy Continues Its Roll
- Analysis: Trends in the Japanese Game Market
- Microsoft’s Efforts to Bring Japanese Games to Xbox One Should be Encouraged, Not Mocked
- EXPERT ADVICE Giving Sales and Marketing a Single View of the Customer
- R&D Market Pulse: Strong GDP Growth to Continue in 2018
- R&D Market Pulse: Growth Continues Amid More New Drugs
- R&D Market Pulse: Volvo Going All Electric
- New Players Emerge in Semiconductor Market
- Linuxcare To Provide Tech Service and Support In Japan
Vietnam to increase export of support industry products to Japanese market have 327 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.