Vietjet has officially launched four more services linking top destinations of Vietnam and India including Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi – Mumbai and Phu Quoc – New Delhi/Mumbai.
The new routes' launch ceremony was held in Mumbai during the visit of Ho Chi Minh City's leaders to the Indian city as Vietnam and India mark their 50th anniversary of diplomatic relations, the budget airline said in a press release on Wednesday.
The Phu Quoc – Mumbai route will operate four weekly flights every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, starting from September 8.
The services between Phu Quoc and New Delhi will commence on September 9, with three weekly flights on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
The Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi – Mumbai routes already started operations in early June 2022.
The two countries' first direct services connecting Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi and New Delhi resumed operations in April this year, with three to four flights per week for each one.
"Vietnam-India's flight network expansion will boost and strengthen travel connectivity and trade ties between the two countries," said Nguyen Thanh Son, Vietjet's vice-president.
"We have been the first carrier operating direct services between Vietnam's capital city of Hanoi and its largest city of Ho Chi Minh with India's capital city New Delhi.
"Vietjet's flight network covering up to six direct routes between Vietnam and India also marks a milestone in the two countries' 50 years of diplomatic relations, since 1972."
Vietnam has lifted all arrival regulations relating to COVID-19 and travelers can enjoy a complete pre-pandemic fashion now.
The Southeast Asian country is currently more than ready to welcome international travelers to explore its magnificent scenery.
- Ho Chi Minh City calls for investment to 14 PPP medical projects
- Ho Chi Minh City FC, Than Quang Ninh FC to compete in 2020 AFC competitions
- HONGKONG LAND UNVEILED THE MARQ’S SALES GALLERY AND SHOW SUITES IN HO CHI MINH CITY
- Ho Chi Minh City wants to have full authority over metro construction
- ASEAN – Japan Youth Ship docks in Ho Chi Minh City
- Chef unveils ingredients in Ho Chi Minh City’s famous $50 bowl of pho
- Five turn selves in following fatal attack on gang leader in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City to trial free motorbike parking at downtown bus station
- Tourism to boost hotel real estate segment in Vietnam
- HCM City seeks approval to decide major projects
- HCM City seeks investors for nine plots in Thu Thiem
- Indonesian transport app to be tested in Vietnam as Go-Viet next month
- How Vietnam Stock Exchange’s structure looks like?
- Entertainment Events in Hanoi & HCMC on November 11-17
- Rules for crossing the street in Vietnam’s major cities
- HCM City offers air ticket to Japanese visitor after stealing incident
- Preparing for going public in Vietnam
- Profit drop may hamper Sharp Corporation new factory plans in Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific add nearly 230,000 seats for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Airlines signs two deals worth $1bn
Vietnam's budget airline launches Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi – Mumbai routes have 504 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.