Crewmembers of Vietnam Airlines Flight VN56 Đội before departing from London to Hanoi (Photo: VNA)
Nearly 270 passengers on flight VN56 departing from London to Hanoi received support and guidance from Vietnam Airlines staff for boarding procedures at Terminal 4.
Following the gradual recovery of the global aviation industry, Vietnam Airlines is fully prepared to meet the growing demand from international markets which will substantially contribute to the country’s post pandemic economy growth, the firm said.
Starting from July 5, Vietnam Airlines will operate three flights per week on the London-Hanoi route every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
From August 11 to October 29, the airline will operate flights from London to Hanoi every Tuesday and Thursday and services from London to Ho Chi Minh City will resume on Saturdays, while flights from Ho Chi Minh City to London will operate every Friday.
Thu Vu, an overseas Vietnamese living in London and a passenger on flight VN56, said that checking in at Terminal T4 is convenient because it is small and close to the boarding gates, while there are many duty free shops near the terminal.
Thu said she always tries to book with Vietnam Airlines to support the national airline, expressing her hope that Vietnam Airlines will continue to increase flights between Vietnam and the UK.
Vietnam Airlines is working to improve its flight schedule to the UK and Europe to meet the recovering international flight demand, contributing to attracting tourists and promoting Vietnam's post-pandemic economic growth.
- Vietnam Airlines to build aviation logistics centre in Can Tho
- Vietnam Airlines to cancel flights on August 2 due to storm Wipha
- London airports to be hit by series of strikes during summer
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Lost luggage: Passengers are most likely to face baggage woes at this UK airport
- Heathrow's third runway gets go-ahead from Chris Grayling
- Mumbai Airport sees 27% rise in passenger traffic to London in FY20
- Vietnam’s airport ground services firm receives service quality awards
- Domestic airlines delay, cancel almost 4,000 flights in July
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner blaze at Heathrow revives safety concerns
- Qatar Hamad Airport To Build Cargo Terminal
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- New scanners could ease airport liquid ban
- Questions over whether Newark airport incident really involved a drone
- Did Newark airport incident really involve a drone? DJI isn’t so sure
- Inside Sydney's new airport: First photos of futuristic $5.3BILLION terminal building are revealed
- Met Police 'poster girl', 29, who faces the sack over Nigerian Big Brother sex storm flies back to UK - after claiming bosses 'are waiting for her to return to work'
- London’s Gatwick Airport reopens after drone saboteur chaos
- Leaving on a jet plane: Hyderabad international airport among top 10 in the world; Qatar Airways named best airline
- Depth of field: London project to dig vast underground cavern and cover with park
Vietnam Airlines returns to Terminal T4 at London Heathrow Airport have 470 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.