With Chef Đỗ Minh Hạnh from Pane e Vino Italian restaurant in Hà Nội
Time 25 minutes (after clams were soaked in salty water for 2 hours)
– Fresh clams: 1 kg
– Spaghetti: 240 g
– Garlic: 6 cloves
– Olive oil: 30 ml
– Butter: 2 tsp
– Tarragon: a bunch
– White wine: 30 ml
– Martini: 20 ml
– Thyme & parsley leaves
– 1 red chilli
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Tomato sauce: 1 cup
– Spaghetti: 500 g
– Soak the clams in water with a dash of salt, and slice a hot red chilli into the mixture, after two hours, drain the clams, wash clean.
– In a pot add a bowl of water, bring the clams to boil, drain, and keep five shells for decoration.
– In a pan on high medium heat, add olive oil, then add garlic cloves, lower to medium heat and cook the garlic until golden.
– Add the clams into the garlic oil, salt and pepper, and white wine for five minutes. Add thyme, parsley and butter, and add the shells on top.
– In a pot, boil the spaghetti with a dash of salt, leave for 8 minutes.
– Drain the pasta, add to the clam pan, and mix well for 3 minutes. If you like tomato sauce, add the sauce to the pan and mix well.
Serve hot with parmigiano. VNS
- A recipe for happiness in spaghetti with clams
- Myleene Klass struts along in a pink summer dress with spaghetti straps... which she says were 'holding on for dear life' because 'breastfeeding boobies don't fit into much'
- Michelin-quality food, Aldi prices – how to make the most of the summer of surplus
- Review: Finding Fanny, discovering brilliance
- Best control swimwear: 10 swimsuits and bikinis to flatter your figure and make you feel amazing
- Mum-of-two reveals how she makes 65p meals for family with bulk cooking tips
- 14 best nude bras you can buy in 2020
- Love Island's Joanna Chimonides showcases her toned figure in a pearl-encrusted dress and metallic mini skirt for new sizzling photoshoot
- Gino D'Acampo on why he adds odd ingredient to spag bol - and other mistakes we're making
- Chef who worked for the Danish royal family shares what it was REALLY like cooking for royalty - and his secrets to success
- Khloe Kardashian hangs out in Kris Jenner's backyard with daughter True, 2, as the tot explores the terrain and picks fruit off a tree
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Alicia Vikander shows off her slender figure in a chic black bikini as she enjoys a day at the beach in Ibiza with her friends before stocking up on groceries
- Which coronavirus vaccine will win the race? The clues are in the vial
- Sara Sampaio puts on a leggy display in tie-dye mini dress as she celebrates her 29th birthday with friends in LA
- Brownies, truffles and pasta: Healthful food swaps you will love
- Junk food-loving family who spend £550 a month on snacks alone save £1,000 and drop two stone in eight weeks by cutting out convenience food on Eat, Shop, Save
- The Muslim fostering row is a culture war in action
- Deliciously Ella shows off her baby bump in a pink bikini while relaxing on a yacht during luxury trip to Italy to celebrate her daughter's first birthday
- Mysterious case of man who can read letters—but not numbers—exposes complex roots of consciousness
- Prezzo Eat In to Help Out menu prices revealed – and you can get a pizza for £4.75
Spaghetti alle vongole have 544 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.