Joint Stock Commercial Bank Southeast Asia, BRG Group and Vietnam Airlines Corporation (Vietnam Airlines) have launched a co-branded credit card called SeATravel, with many premium privileges and incentives, including deals on aviation, resorts, golf and shopping.
Customers who successfully issued a SeATravel card will receive 3,000 Lotusmiles bonus miles that can be used to redeem airline tickets and upgrade services, along with the privilege of discount airfares when purchasing on the Vietnam Airlines website, which offers a 40 per cent discount for economy class and 20 per cent for business class from June 15 to December 31, 2022.
SeABank also offers many incentives for customers to shop and spend via SeATravel card, such as experiencing an 18-hole golf round at four golf courses – BRG Kings Island Golf Resort, BRG Legend Hill Golf Resort, BRG Rube Tree Golf Resort and BRG Danang Golf Resort – on weekdays and weekends (excluding Tet holidays), a night stay at luxury hotels of international standard such as InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, Hilton Hanoi Opera, Sheraton Grand Danang, Sheraton Nha Trang or Century Riverside Hue hotel, and tickets to Hue Citadel.
Customers spending more will also get additional Golden Lotus bonus miles, while SeATravel cardholders can receive more incentives at domestic and international hotel systems in Viet Nam.
The cardholders will enjoy many premium care services, including global consulting support, global insurance, discounts and incentives at more than 450 SeABank partners nationwide. — VNS
- This airline lets fat passengers book two seats for the price of one so they won’t bother other flyers
- Pitch update: Butlin's, Mercedes-Benz, GSK, BP, and more
- WATCH: Google Pay now supports event tickets and flight boarding passes
- Africa: Countries Must Compete for Migrant Workers to Boost Their Economies
- Africa: Facebook to Tap Into More Revenue From Cryptocurrency
- Big problems at the VA as Jared-backed health-care project gets ‘devastating’ review
- McDonald's is being sucked into the movement to ban plastic straws
SeABank, BRG, Vietnam Airlines launch SeATravel co-branded credit card have 324 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.