At the event, delegates reported on outstanding achievements gained by Naval Region 4 in Youth Union activities and youth movements in the 2017-2022 period.
Meanwhile, the region commended exemplary individuals and presented certificates of merit to 27 outstanding Youth Union's cadres and members.
After the honoring ceremony, delegates offered incense at Gac Ma Memorial Site in Cam Hai Dong commune, Cam Lam district, Khanh Hoa province in tribute to fallen soldiers who sacrificed their lives to safeguard national sovereignty over sea and islands, and at the Stele in dedication to 64 heroic martyrs who died to protect Gac Ma (Johnson South) Reef, part of the Truong Sa (Spratly) Archipelago, on March 14, 1988.
It was a meaningful activity to multiply examples in the whole unit.
In a solemn atmosphere, Youth Union's cadres and members vowed to heighten their responsibilities, devote themselves to serving the country, be absolutely faithful to the Fatherland, the Party, and the people, and ever-ready to accomplish all assigned missions.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Washington to honor slain Russian politician Boris Nemtsov
- Pakistani entrepreneur nominated for 2018 Commonwealth Youth Awards
- Child protection checks on youth rugby coaches ‘not taken seriously’
- Zimbabwe: Senior party members gather to discuss Robert Mugabe’s political future
- Flag-waving welcome for Prince Charles as he visits the region
- Retired cop championed for his work to inspire young motorcyclists to stay safe
- SNP Minister demands answers on Dundee capital of culture bid
- Pembrokeshire reveals feature county projects
- Telegraph Sport review of 2017
- What's on from Friday, February 9 to Thursday, February 15
- Baltic warning of Russian test for Nato
- REVEALED: Shortlist for The News’ We Can Do It community awards
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus misses collecting SAG during breast cancer treatment
- Why Large European Bank Mergers Still Face Hurdles: QuickTake
- EU-Turkey summit ends in failure, with Erdogan not answering to concerns
- Britain given a 2-week deadline to cough up the cash for the Brexit divorce deal
- Britain given 2-week deadline to agree Brexit divorce bill or trade talks cannot go ahead in December
- Jyrki Katainen: Europe’s financial growth wizard
- Letters: Saturday, January 13, 2018
- SCHOOLS’ CUP: Can Sullivan end RBAI’s four-in-a-row bid?
Naval Region 4 honors outstanding Youth Union’s cadres and members have 336 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.