Budapest (VNA) – National Assembly (NA) Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue met representatives from the Vietnamese entrepreneur community in Europe in Budapest on June 26 evening (local time), as part of his official visit to Hungary .
Hoang Manh Hue, President of the Union of Vietnamese Business Associations in Europe, said that the community has made great strides in recent years, with encouraging successes, and become an effective bridge between the Vietnamese and European markets.
They not only import a lot of commodities from Vietnam into the European market and the supply chain of businesses in the host countries, but also have been very successful in building a stable and efficient business model in accordance with the host countries' laws, he added.
NA Chairman Hue said that Vietnamese enterprises in Europe play an important role in introducing and selling Vietnamese products and developing distribution channels for them in foreign markets.
The Party and State appreciate the coordination of the overseas Vietnamese community, with the entrepreneur association playing a core role, in helping Vietnam fight the COVID-19 pandemic, he said.
Informing participants on the domestic situation, the NA Chairman stated that Vietnam is among the few countries that have overcome crises.
He expressed his hope that Vietnamese-owned businesses in Europe will help Vietnam become a high middle income country by 2030 on the occasion of the 100th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, and a developed and high income nation by 2045 on the occasion of the 100th founding anniversary of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Earlier the same day, NA Chairman Hue visited the Vietnamese Embassy and met Vietnamese people living in Hungary.
He affirmed that the Party and State always pay attention to and consider the overseas Vietnamese community as an integral part, a resource of the ethnic community and an important factor contributing to strengthening the cooperation and friendship between Vietnam and other countries./.
- Vietnamese expatriates proud of their homeland amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Hà Nội’s chairman calls for continued social distancing measures at schools and hospitals
- Buffett and Abel, but not Munger, to field questions at Berkshire annual meeting
- Berkshire Hathaway’s annual meet: Investors wait for word on COVID-19, succession from Buffett
- World class fun at your doorstep, that’s our aim: Sun Group chairman
- Reports on child abuse just the tip of the iceberg: NA Standing Committee
- Entry to ILO Convention on Abolition of Forced Labour significant for Vietnam: NA
- Vietnamese in Thailand, RoK support COVID-19 fight
- Vietnamese in Thailand, RoK support COVID-19 fight in homeland
- NA mulls cutting road fees
- Ultimate value of human rights is protecting human lives
- Income tax, disease control on NA agenda
- Hanoi’s chairman calls for continued social distancing measures at schools and hospitals
- Coronavirus in Sport LIVE: Premier League resumption LATEST, UFC 249 updates, F1 restart plan, Bundesliga problems
- Orbán's opponents target Hungarian voters living in Britain
- 4pm Arsenal news LIVE: Umtiti transfer boost, Aubameyang available for £30m EXCLUSIVE, Willian future LATEST
- Posture of people’s heart - an unrivaled strength
- 11am Arsenal news LIVE: William Saliba return updates; Aubameyang, Willian, Mesut Ozil, Bukayo Saka transfer LATEST
- People in Vietnamese province face coronavirus stigma
- Ambassador urges Vietnamese students in Australia to stay united amid COVID-19
NA Chairman meets Vietnamese enterpreneurs, people living in Hungary have 557 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.