Talking to the press on the threshold of the trip made at the invitation of Hungarian National Assembly Speaker László Kövér, the diplomat said it will contribute to fostering the Vietnam-Hungary traditional relations and promise to bring practical effects.
The visit is also an opportunity for leaders of ministries and branches of the two countries to interact and sign various agreements; and representatives of enterprises to seek investment and business cooperation chances, he added.
According to the ambassador, Vietnam and Hungary share a 72-year relationship spanning different fields, particularly in education and culture. With Hungary planning to open a cultural centre in Hanoi, he wished Hue's trip will see the sides achieving more progresses in their educational and cultural ties.
Mentioning that bilateral trade reached 1.1 billion USD last year, he said he hoped the figure will grow further in the time to come.
Parliamentary relations between the two countries are also a very important area of Hungarian diplomacy, the diplomat stated. In the past two years, despite the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, the two N.A.s still virtually maintained their organization of conferences and seminars for parliamentarians to exchange experiences, he said.
In the judicial field, the two supreme procuracies and supreme courts also share close ties, he noted.
Regarding the community of about 5,000 Vietnamese expatriates in Hungary, the ambassador considered them an important and dynamic bridge that links the countries together.
The community lives and integrates well, and succeeds in all fields from science, culture to economy, he said, adding that they also have a very good relationship with the Hungarian authorities.
- There remain ample room for Vietnam-RoK cooperation in development research: NA Chairman
- Argentinian Ambassador sees bright economic picture for 2022
- US Secretary of State Blinken arrives in M'sia for two-day visit
- New York City Tries New Approach: Vaccine Mandate for Private Employers
- Is This Gay, Sober, Poem-Writing City Council Leader the Mayor New Yorkers Want?
- De Blasio Unveils New York Budget Focused on Savings and Fixes
- The Mayor New Yorkers Loved to Hate
- NA Chairman's visit demonstrates importance of Vietnam-India partnership: Ambassador
- Switzerland, Vietnam have a lot to win from working together: Ambassador
- Indonesia asks US for ‘concrete’ Indo-Pacific cooperation
- NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue meets with leaders of Korean groups
- Preserving Vietnam-Cambodia relations requires efforts from both sides: Ambassador
- NA Chairman’s remarks commemorate Vietnam-India comprehensive strategic partnership
- NA Chairman encourages Indian investment in Vietnam
- NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue meets Indian President
- Vietnam's top lawmaker ends India visit, multiple deals inked
- Hungary Passes ‘STOP Soros’ Law That Punishes Aid To Illegal Immigrants
- NA leader’s visits to RoK, India help create new momentum for national development: Official
- NA Chairman holds talks with Indian lower house leader
- Vietnamese, Indian groups cooperate in technology application
N.A. Chairman’s visit to Hungary promises new cooperation opportunities: Ambassador have 449 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.