Hue said that the Vietnamese N.A. high-ranking delegation’s ongoing official visit to Hungary aims to further promote and deepen the comprehensive partnership between the two countries and cooperation between the two parliaments in particular, opening up new prospects in bilateral relations as well as stronger coordination between the two countries at regional and international forums amid complicated global developments.
Highlighting the traditional friendship and all-round partnership between the two countries over the past 70 years, the top legislator clarified that Vietnam always treasures and hopes to further bolster multifaceted ties with Hungary – the first comprehensive partner of Vietnam in Central and Eastern Europe.
For his part, László reviewed major milestones of the Hungary-Vietnam Friendship Association's development since it was established in 1989, and highlighted a number of activities that the association has carried out recently and its plans to promote the Hungary-Vietnam friendship in the field of people-to-people diplomacy, thus contributing to the growth of the comprehensive partnership between the two countries.
He recalled his memories of Vietnam during the war and lauded the positive progress in the ties between the two countries, while underlining that leaders of the association had the chance to join meaningful activities during Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong's visit to Hungary in 2018, during which Vietnam and Hungary lifted their relationship to a comprehensive partnership.
Hue said that Vietnam always remembers the support Hungary offered Vietnam during the past struggle for national liberation and reunification, and its current process of national construction and development, while showing delight at the growing partnership between the two countries in many fields as well as fruitful cooperation between the two legislatures.
He spoke highly of the active operations of the Vietnam-Hungary Friendship Association and the Hungary-Vietnam Friendship Association, while expressing his hope that the two associations will continue to increase their cooperation through more delegation exchanges, thus raising Vietnamese and Hungarian people's awareness, especially among youngsters, of the sound relations between the two countries. They should diversify their people-to-people exchanges and make more contributions to the development of ties between the two countries, he said.
The top legislator also showed his hope that with their experience and reputation, leaders of the Hungary-Vietnam Friendship Association will continue to coordinate closely with the Vietnamese Embassy in Hungary as well as Vietnamese organisations in the country to effectively implement activities in both countries.
Hue held that economic, trade and investment cooperation between the two countries remains modest compared to their bilateral sound political relations and collaboration potential. Leaders of both countries shared the wish to further expand and accelerate the bilateral partnership, especially in economy, trade, investment, education, and science-technology, he said.
The Vietnamese leader also said he hoped that the Hungary-Vietnam Friendship Association will continue to promote its active role to make positive contributions to this process.
- People-to-people diplomacy helps strengthen Vietnam-Czech friendship
- Vietnam aims for $100 billion export turnover from textiles and garments
- Vietnam, DPRK exchange congratulations on diplomatic ties
- DPRK Chairman arrives at Dong Dang Station, beginning Vietnam visit
- 70th anniversary of Vietnam-Russia traditional friendship and strategic cooperation
- Leaders of Vietnam, Russia exchange congratulations on diplomatic ties
- Russia, Vietnam enjoy close friendship for decades
- EU conservatives to extend suspension of Hungary's Fidesz
- Leaders of VN, Russia exchange congratulations on diplomatic ties
- Vietnam consistent with “four no’s” defence policy: minister
- Upbeat trends in Vietnam-Ukraine bilateral trade
- Forever Vietnam - Laos relationship
- Activities launched to mark 25 years of Vietnam-US diplomatic ties
- Vietnam province to quarantine 15 Chinese workers
- Vietnam province to quarantine 300 Chinese workers
- We need an evacuation plan now: Lib Dem leader Ed Davey says UK must prepare to bring British citizens and diplomats back from Wuhan after US sends plane to rescue 1,000 Americans trapped in coronavirus hotspot
- Chinese employees barred from returning to Vietnam
- Confident Vietnam in 2020: FM spokeswoman
- Vietnam wishes to contribute to international peace, security
- Vietnam and Czech defense cooperation strengthened
N.A. Chairman receives Hungary-Vietnam Friendship Association's leaders have 634 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.